Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
334 Posts
I don't know anything about these! Whats the purpose if them?

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
They are just a round piece of aluminum 1.5" thick with 6 holes for your studs to go in then between each of your studs is another set of studs for your wheels to bolt onto. They willl make your wheels stick out farther. I'll get a pic up today.
Also maybe somebody can help.... These came off my new chev, according to google they will also fit a titan but I dont want to sell them to anybody if they dont fit. So if anybody knew for sure they didnt let me know. Any measurements anybody wants I can get to help.

·
Registered
979 Posts
They are just a round piece of aluminum 1.5" thick with 6 holes for your studs to go in then between each of your studs is another set of studs for your wheels to bolt onto. They willl make your wheels stick out farther. I'll get a pic up today.
Also maybe somebody can help.... These came off my new chev, according to google they will also fit a titan but I dont want to sell them to anybody if they dont fit. So if anybody knew for sure they didnt let me know. Any measurements anybody wants I can get to help.
They will fit but you gotta find out of they are hub centric. If they arnt hub centric it can **** up your axle hubs bearings so on. Thats my understanding correct me if im wrong please!!

-Dave

Sent from my DROIDX using AutoGuide App

·
Registered
785 Posts
they should fit, except the threads are different. they might have to buy new lug nuts

·
Registered
363 Posts
Did you ever find out if they are hub centric? If so are they still for sale?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts