Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I want to get me a set of wheel 1.5in. or 2in. wheel spacers but I don't know what the difference between hubcentric and non hubcentric is... I don't wanna buy the wrong ones. I wanna put them on my 08 LE on OEM 20's,don't know if that info helps at all cuz I got new tires a while back and wana push them out just a lil bit to widen the stance a bit.
Thanks in advance guys! :$)

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Anyone?? Anyone??..??? Bueller...bueller..??? Lol

·
Registered
1,633 Posts
hubcentic spacers go on over your existing hub. Depending on the size of the spacer, you may not be able to use a hubcentric.

·
Registered
230 Posts
I just ordered some 1.5 ones from ebay. Just typed in "Titan wheel spacers" I got 2 sets for $120 shipped priority to my door.

I DID have to get 24) 12x1.25mm nuts from a wheel place and I had to cut the endcaps off them so the wheels would fit flat to the extender. I put blue locktite on the nuts that hold the spacer to the hub.

Worked out well for my application. Now I just need to find a deal on tires.

Matter of fact, here is the link.....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2-1-...ptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I just ordered some 1.5 ones from ebay. Just typed in "Titan wheel spacers" I got 2 sets for $120 shipped priority to my door.

I DID have to get 24) 12x1.25mm nuts from a wheel place and I had to cut the endcaps off them so the wheels would fit flat to the extender. I put blue locktite on the nuts that hold the spacer to the hub.

Worked out well for my application. Now I just need to find a deal on tires.

Matter of fact, here is the link.....

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2-1-...ptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories
Thanks these r the exact ones I was looking at..lol ;)

·
Registered
3,728 Posts
Don't do it! :lol:

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Y not?? What's the prob with em?

·
Registered
6,462 Posts
i think there is a lil fender cutting involved it you get spacers:confused: i really want them to but i dont want to cut and i dont want rubbing.:huh: id def find out everything involved be4 buying:)

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i think there is a lil fender cutting involved it you get spacers:confused: i really want them to but i dont want to cut and i dont want rubbing.:huh: id def find out everything involved be4 buying:)
Yeh I'm doing as much research as I can before I do also...trust me I make it a habit of being well read on the items I'm interested in purchasing...and I hear ya on the cutting of the fenders or whatever... Just wanna know if anyone has the 1.5in spacers installed and if they had to do any cutting. I really want to see what a 1.5 and 2in spacer looks like.

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Interesting....cuz I have 33's on right now on stock 20 LE's...I guess I'd have to get a test set...since she's running xd's and wider tires that was a lot of chopping done...idk...back to the drawing board I guess... ;(

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
And what kinda bike is that in ur pic!? Looks nice from what I can see here on my iPhone...

Reactions: goodkill365

·
Registered
6,462 Posts
thanks bro,its a 09 superglide... i chopped the chit out of it:)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts