·
Registered
5,748 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

·
Registered
5,748 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Looks like I'm going to do a Cleghorn run. Anyone interested, PM me and I'll check my PM's in the AM @ breakfast. Probably going to be at the trail head around 9ish.

The trail head is off the 15 @ on the EAST side of the Cleghorn road exit.

·
Registered
2,604 Posts
azusa or cleghorn?

·
Registered
5,748 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Crap! Just woke up. Slept right through my alarm, and my son slept in today, of all days! He usually wakes me up if my alarm doesn't... Gonna wait for Warp's call. He is checking out Azusa Cyn right now. If it is closed, me and my son are gonna hit Cleghorn. Anyone else wanna roll, shoot me a PM with your number and I'll call you.

·
Registered
558 Posts
Dah! I just passed by there on the way back from Fort Irwin! Oh well. I did stop by Stoddard Valley OHV on the way back too. Seems to be mostly for dirt bikes, atvs, and sand rails. I went up a really steep, narrow trail. Made it up fine.

·
Registered
5,748 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Well, back from Azusa. Ran into Warp there after all. It was more of the same that I remember, but the water was higher than it was the last time I was there. Me and my son started getting hungry, so we bailed early. I'll set something up for the day after thanksgiving. Probably Gorman.

·
Registered
2,604 Posts
Well, back from Azusa. Ran into Warp there after all. It was more of the same that I remember, but the water was higher than it was the last time I was there. Me and my son started getting hungry, so we bailed early. I'll set something up for the day after thanksgiving. Probably Gorman.
Cool. I should have just sucked it up and headed to Azusa... it's about an hour drive so I was 50/50 w/ the possible closure or what not. It was sorta sunny, so I should have assumed it would be open. Since I skipped it, I was thinking something after Thanksgiving would be cool. I'll keep my eye out for the Gorman thread.

·
Registered
5,748 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Cool. I should have just sucked it up and headed to Azusa... it's about an hour drive so I was 50/50 w/ the possible closure or what not. It was sorta sunny, so I should have assumed it would be open. Since I skipped it, I was thinking something after Thanksgiving would be cool. I'll keep my eye out for the Gorman thread.
I'm taking a few friends to Gorman on the Friday after thanksgiving. FJ, Cherokee, and a Tacoma. Probably going to leave before sunrise and leave after dark. I'll post up another thread with the details...

1 - 10 of 10 Posts