Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
123 Posts
great looking truck, i love the wheels and grill. those steps, are they aftermarket? if so how much were they and did they bolt directly on like the stock nissan ones that you can buy?

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
AzTitan said:
great looking truck, i love the wheels and grill. those steps, are they aftermarket? if so how much were they and did they bolt directly on like the stock nissan ones that you can buy?
Thanks a bunch! The rails are aftermarket, they are TechTubes. They bolt right on, the install was very easy. You can get them from truckaccessoryusa.net, around $240 with free shipping. The brackets for the rails bolt on using your exisiting body mount bolts. Should take less than an hour to get them mounted.

·
Registered
727 Posts
Great looking Titan!

·
Registered
662 Posts
mm56 said:
here's the grill. standard ebay item from Mr. Grill. hacked out the spot for the nissan logo myself with a Dremel tool. I will be changing this out eventually for the grill made by E&G Classics. http://www.egclassic.com/home.htm
I would love to buy this grill off of you when you upgrade, especially since you have already customized it :) Let me know.

·
Registered
56 Posts
How big are the wheels on your truck?

dman said:
I would love to buy this grill off of you when you upgrade, especially since you have already customized it :) Let me know.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Great pics! I love the look of the XE with the color matched front-end, although I am starting to get used to the chrome front.

Great choice on wheels! Never seen them before.

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
The wheels are 20" MB Motoring Bruzer's from Discount Tire. I put 285 55 20 Goodyear Eagle GT2 tires on them. Thanks for all the nice comments!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts