Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have stock 20' wheels coming off of a '08 Armada, rode 3000 miles and look brand new. I also have stock '08 SE titan 18' wheels with tires with 2000 miles if anybody is interested, make me a offer. Thanks. You will be in charge of paying shipping.

·
Registered
834 Posts
danny2623 said:
I have stock 20' wheels coming off of a '08 Armada, rode 3000 miles and look brand new. I also have stock '08 SE titan 18' wheels with tires with 2000 miles if anybody is interested, make me a offer. Thanks. You will be in charge of paying shipping.
We need a location & asking price. Thanks.

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
They would be shipped from Va, as for price of shipping, just make me a fair offer. I am not looking to make what they are really worth. Make me an honest offer! If you need pictures, just let me know.

Thanks!!

·
Registered
2,337 Posts
danny2623 said:
Make me an honest offer!
Thanks!!
I will honestly offer you $50........

J/k man, but a asking price would be good, as most people probably don't wanna insult you with a low ball offer.............

·
Registered
33 Posts
yscty said:
I will honestly offer you $50........

J/k man, but a asking price would be good, as most people probably don't wanna insult you with a low ball offer.............
x2. I'm very interested. I would e-mail you with a price but i don't know what is to low for you.. hehe..

·
Banned
27,783 Posts
$500 + shipping for the 20"s

·
Registered
6,373 Posts
PM offer sent for the SE Rims and Tires.

·
Registered
1,147 Posts
The shipping alone will cost him probably $150-180.

·
Registered
90 Posts
:deathsent 700 shipped to CA> LA zip 91603 let me know asap v:deathsent ery interested
danny2623 said:

1 - 14 of 14 Posts