Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a set of 17" OR wheels with Geolander Yokohama for sale. These are highway tires, not meant for off road. The Wheels are in good shape 2 are in great shape. No curb, just some scratch from being in my warehouse, one wheel has a nic., see pics. worth a 1000 words. Asking 650.00 local pick up in So Cal at this point. These tires sell for over $200.00 ea not including the rims. Doesn't come with the TPMS valves. These new are a 60,000 mile with 16/32nd, they now have 14/32 with even wear so they are near new. Any questions just ask, thank you for looking.....

·
Registered
4,984 Posts
Would you even consider trades? I've got a set of procomp xtreme rims in excellent condition with 32in t/a's....

·
Registered
231 Posts
Hmmm...? I am thinking these might be nice as a backup set, just in case. Is $650 your lowest price? I get back from Iraq in a few weeks and might be interested.

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Hmmm...? I am thinking these might be nice as a backup set, just in case. Is $650 your lowest price? I get back from Iraq in a few weeks and might be interested.
Here is my dilemma, these tires sell for over 200.00 ea. They are near new, and I have a set of 17" OR Rims that sell for 200-300 for the set used. So they would be around 1000-1100. Shoot me an offer. I need to buy some 305/65/18 AT tires that are going to cost me right around the 1300 mark for the tires, mount, balance, tax and disposal fees. If I'm not able to get near the asking amount I'll put on CL then if it's a no go, I'll put on my truck.......

:bump:

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Decide not to sell at this point in time. I'm going to get these powder coated black stick them on and see if I like them....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts