Nissan Titan Forum banner

61 - 67 of 67 Posts

·
Premium Member
32 Posts
Here are some photo's of my lift, wheels and tires. I'm completely satisfied with the purchase and my experience and working with Mike at "ORW". Truck rides better than before and the stance for my taste is exactly what I was looking for. Tires ride smooth, low noise. New 5100 Bilstein front and rear. New Dirt King upper control arm with adjustable camber top and bottom. Gave me 2" lift up front. I'm running Pro Comp series 40 Vertigo wheels (18x9 0 offset) and 295/70/18 Cooper Discoverer AT3 XLT All Terrains.

Attachments

·
Registered
15 Posts
Nice Wheels! Look great with the gun metal grey if I do say so myself!

Here are some photo's of my lift, wheels and tires. I'm completely satisfied with the purchase and my experience and working with Mike at "ORW". Truck rides better than before and the stance for my taste is exactly what I was looking for. Tires ride smooth, low noise. New 5100 Bilstein front and rear. New Dirt King upper control arm with adjustable camber top and bottom. Gave me 2" lift up front. I'm running Pro Comp series 40 Vertigo wheels (18x9 0 offset) and 295/70/18 Cooper Discoverer AT3 XLT All Terrains.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,143 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Put my 305/65/18 on my 2018 pro4x with a 3 inch RC lif,t all went great. Did try 12.50/65 /18 but they were hitting the mud flap on a full turn so decided to just go with the 305's they were .8 of an ich smaller but didn't touch so said the hell with trimming the flap.
What brand tries you running?

61 - 67 of 67 Posts