Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've been looking on ebay for a single wheel since my used 2014 Titan didn't come with one, and I found a place in Houston that has several brand new sets of four 18" wheels with Goodyear tires from Dodge Rams for $600 including shipping (I'm assuming that they're from new trucks that were lifted and these are the "old" wheels). They don't have tire pressure sensors but that's still a great deal just for the tires alone. I looked it up and the wheels are the same 18x8, 6 lug, 5.5 bolt pattern, but they have a 19.05mm offset and the Titan wheels have a 25mm offset. Will that 6mm difference make any difference? If I understand wheel offset, since it's lower the wheels would just stick out by about 1/4 inch further. Would that cause any issues?

I like the Titan 6 spoke wheels and I'm not looking to replace them, but I'd love to be able to have two sets of wheels so that I could have winter tires and summer tires and just swap out the wheels myself at home.

·
Registered
2,927 Posts
If they're the newer generation wheels they should work as the older ones were 5x5.5. The 6mm difference is 1/4", you'll be fine. I'd just triple check the bore size is the same 77.8mm. The threads on the studs between the two trucks are different, and the lugs are different shapes so watch out for that too.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I got super-lucky and found a set of 4 OEM alloy Titan wheels on craigslist for $75! And after we loaded them up the guy I bought them from asked me if I wanted his OEM running boards! Unfortunately he had a crew cab and I've got a king cab, but I took 'em anyway since I could try to trade them for a set that fits.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts