Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am wondering if the Titan is going to be updated for 2022 or if it is in fact canceled. I have not seen any news on it at all or any updates on the NissanNews website. Does anyone have any insider information? I am thinking about trading my 2019 in for a 2022.

·
Premium Member
4,868 Posts
Somehow I believe if if was cancelled it would already have been revealed. I also don’t have much faith in these websites as they only speculate what they print.
Believe half of what you see and none of what you hear. When Nissan states that news then it is a fact.

Clint

·
Registered
521 Posts
Its not going anywhere. Its just not being updated for 2022. Truthfully though i dont care what they do. I wouldnt buy another one.

·
Registered
219 Posts
I'm wondering if it isn't something with the chip shortage or something similar. My local dealer is continuing to get brand new 2021 trucks in from the factory and selling them. I'm wondering if maybe Nissan has a backlog of 90+% completed 2021 trucks that they're trickling out as they get the final parts in to finish the assembly.

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
After reading this about the news source I feel the Titan will make a few more years..
Font Number Screenshot

·
Premium Member
4,868 Posts
I'm wondering if it isn't something with the chip shortage or something similar. My local dealer is continuing to get brand new 2021 trucks in from the factory and selling them. I'm wondering if maybe Nissan has a backlog of 90+% completed 2021 trucks that they're trickling out as they get the final parts in to finish the assembly.
Ford has over 100,000 super duty trucks sitting in parking lots awaiting final parts so you just might be correct. Imagine how massive that amount of vehicles is…

Clint

Reactions: greg4titan

·
Registered
337 Posts
No more Titans for the Canadian Market. I wish people would stop posting rumors the Titan is axed in the US. Until Nissan issues an official press release, I wouldn't believe anything listed on any third party automotive site thru the grapevine.

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
No more Titans for the Canadian Market. I wish people would stop posting rumors the Titan is axed in the US. Until Nissan issues an official press release, I wouldn't believe anything listed on any third party automotive site thru the grapevine.
I know they ditched the XD in Canada but the regular Titan as well?

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
The Titan will have some hope if the new Tundra continues to be the lemon it’s starting out to be…

Crazy as it seems the Titan may be the new reliability king…

Not saying it will be problem free but will have the fewest issues of all the other brands…

·
Registered
5,054 Posts
I went looking for problems with new Tundra and couldn't find anything either

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
53 Posts
Someone in Mississippi take a day off work and see if any Titans roll out the factory doors.

Reactions: Alexdiego

·
Registered
35 Posts
What problems is the new tundra having?
Turbo wastegate failures, there's already several reported, most with 300-500 miles on them. Also numerous electronic issues.

They are having to pull the cabs to access the turbos and the parts are backordered.

·
Registered
53 Posts
Turbo wastegate failures, there's already several reported, most with 300-500 miles on them. Also numerous electronic issues.
"Never buy the first year of a new model" says the guy that bought a 2007 Tundra, LOL.

·
Registered
5,054 Posts

They are having to pull the cabs to access the turbos and the parts are backordered.
Link?

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
As far as a future Titan I say:

Throw on some hub motors, ditch the engine for a battery pack, add a few new paint colors, 20” infotainment screen….oh and the red center marker on the steering wheel and call it a day…

·
Registered
1,714 Posts
And is it me or are the only paint colors I am seeing out there is black, sahara, and a few white??

1 - 20 of 74 Posts