Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Im looking for a 6in lift for my 2010 nissan titan 2WD. anyone know where i can get a good price on a quality lift?

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
theres a fab tech for sale in ocala fl craigslist 1000 bucks and hes a member here

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
yeah thats a great price! not completely sure if i should go with a Pro Comp or Fabtech though

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
will it fit a 2WD though? mine isnt 4x4

·
Registered
220 Posts
get a 4 inch spindle lift from ebay..about $600, some spacers for about $100 and your set

·
Banned
3,888 Posts
you can get a rough country for under 1000

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
my only question about the rough country lift is will it fit a 2WD? and if there is any difference in the 2010's?

·
Premium Member
7,675 Posts
it should fit but if your into offroading then the spindle lift would be better cause you get more ground clearance than a rough country, pro comp or fabtech cause they all have a drop bracket

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
the spindle lift is 6.5" right?

·
Banned
3,888 Posts
it should fit but if your into offroading then the spindle lift would be better cause you get more ground clearance than a rough country, pro comp or fabtech cause they all have a drop bracket
wrong to an extent. the spindle lift is 4" plus the spacer to give you 6". without new uca's you will have coil bucket contact. so technically you can get only 4"s without new ucas. when it comes to bracket lifts, i have more ground clearance with my fabtech then any 6" lift available. the fabtech lift has an arched drop bracket. it is only 1-1 1/2" lower in the front then stock.

·
Premium Member
7,675 Posts
thanks i wasn't sure about the ground clearance issue. also from what i have heard you can do the spindle and leveling kit cause the spindle give you 4 inches and you can still add the 2 to 2.5 inch leveling kit depending on year and still not get any coil buck contact. but i am not sure. from what i know of greg i he wouldn't sell it if it caused contact. but i dont know for sure so thats just pure speculation on my part

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i think im going to go with the rough country 6" lift

·
Registered
585 Posts
well just some thought dont just go for cheap when considering a lift kit, remember the saying you get what you pay for. although i would say everything mentioned so far is quality as far as i know

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
yeah very true how do you like your fabtech?

·
Banned
3,888 Posts
the spindle lift with spacer im almost pos it will cause coil bucket contact at full droop. i could be wrong. i love my fabtech. you wont bend or break it i promise you that. all the 4lifts are good quality. the rough country, the pro-comp, the fabtech, and the cst spindle lift from prg.

·
Registered
585 Posts
i love my fabtech too but any of the ones that rtc mentioned are quality

·
Registered
211 Posts
I have one for sale in the "for sale" section. Check it out, I also have 35's for sale. I'd be down to trade straight across my lift and tires for your stock suspension, rims, and tires. PM if your interested...

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
alright cool thanks for all the help! my 08 got totalled cause some idiot rear ended me so ill probially get it during summer hopefully and i think im goint to get 35" Toyo Open Country M/t...with XD Series Monster rims.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts