Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,369 Posts
Just to make sure I am understanding fully.

Do you mean will dealerships have one like the domestic trucks have available? Answer, probably not. IF its not part of the truck in 'stock' form, most times there is not a part # to order one.

But, if there is another model Nissan with the big '4X4' type decal you could get that one. Or any other truck mfg's 4X4 decal you could order from them.

I think thats what your asking?

Chris

·
Registered
647 Posts
Are you talking about the factory 4X4 offroad decals? I've noticed that most 4x4s don't have them although the brochure shows them with it. The only 4x4 I've seen with it was one at a dealer that was special ordered from the factory.

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
mtbendo said:
Are you talking about the factory 4X4 offroad decals? I've noticed that most 4x4s don't have them although the brochure shows them with it. The only 4x4 I've seen with it was one at a dealer that was special ordered from the factory.
I don't remember exactly when and where I saw it on a Titan at a dealer. Not sure it was a kc or cc. I din't want the "Off Road 4x4" just "4x4" since mine is not off road set up. Anyway, I think what I bought is just what I looked for.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Don said:
The decals only come on the extended cab, not the crew cabs, was going to order them from the dealer, $18.00's a piece, plus did not like them, had mine made at the local decal shop, check out my link. http://community.webshots.com/album/117593067wYILxg
JC Whitney has them (6.99+sh) at www.jcwtruck.com They also have Daystar liift kits, Street Scene Grill inserts, Truck Hide & TruXedo soft tonneau covers and Jack Rabbit & Pace Edwards Retractible covers available for the Titan. :cheers:

·
Registered
60 Posts

·
Registered
2,509 Posts
Only 4x4's with the Off-Road package get the decals. 4x2's with Off-Road get the Off Road decal on the Door.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Well I have a 4x4 with off road package and mine did not come with them, I have the crew cab, they only come on the king cab 4x4's

·
Registered
35 Posts
Don said:
Well I have a 4x4 with off road package and mine did not come with them, I have the crew cab, they only come on the king cab 4x4's
Not sure why you didn't get them if you do have the Off Road pkg. They come on both KC and CC.

·
Registered
647 Posts
Don said:
I have seen CC w/off road packages with the off road sticker and some without. I wonder if there was a period that they ran out but shipped the trucks anyway...

·
Premium Member
2,763 Posts
Don said:
Nope, I have them.

·
Registered
495 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I'll have the pics at home. I'll post them this weekend. If you can find their web site, they should have some pictures, may be including mine. The seller asked me to send him the pics so he put them his web site.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Dealer got them for me

I wanted the 4x4 sticker but not the off road part.....they are separate anyway, and I got the 4x4 sticker. The dealer ordered it for me.

Crickett

1 - 20 of 20 Posts