Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
A mesh-styled grille like this one shown here?? I definitley want a bolt-over type (no cutting). ANY IDEAS WHERE TO FIND ONE?

Attachments

·
Registered
58 Posts
That is a Street Scene grill. I just finished installing mine a few minutes ago. I ordered just the upper grill from Summit. It was backordered, so I had to wait a few weeks to get it. The install takes a bit of patience but there is no cutting. Only tool I had to use was a flat blade screwdriver.

·
Registered
2,063 Posts
Street scene grill, I oreder mine from Stylintrucks.com

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
One member on here just picked up a genuine Street Scenes grille on eBay for $20!!! Brand new!! Yes. You read that right. There're deals on there if you are a savvy buyer.

·
Premium Member
9,417 Posts
Blackbeauty said:
One member on here just picked up a genuine Street Scenes grille on eBay for $20!!! Brand new!! Yes. You read that right. There're deals on there if you are a savvy buyer.
Or you can just go to an upcoming Meet with a screwdriver and Blackbeauty's avatar to distract the owner...

·
Banned
27,783 Posts
Kronos1965 said:
Or you can just go to an upcoming Meet with a screwdriver and Blackbeauty's avatar to distract the owner...
I don't think so M!!!!!!!!:rofl:

·
Banned
27,783 Posts
How much are you willing to pay???

·
Registered
122 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks for the links...I currently have a traditional style billet (w/ logo cutout) now but have come to discover, so does everyone else! I really liked the look of the No Fear Titan grille...

How easy is it to transfer the Nissan burger over to that Street Scenes grille (if possible) and make it stay put? I still wanna represent Nissan...:haveredfl

·
Registered
58 Posts
The burger is just held on with double stick tape. You can transfer it relatively easily. If you are careful pulling it off, you may be able to reuse the tape, but you'd probably be better off going to an auto parts store and buying some 3M automotive tape.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts