Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HI everyone,
I would like to buy an extended warranty for a new Titan, and I know that you don't need to buy it at the selling dealer of the new truck at the time of purchase. But.....where is the best Nissan dealer to buy a new Nissan warranty ? What dealer has the best price? Any ideas?

Thanks,
Zack

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
Hey Zack,

I work at my Nissan dealership in Yuma, AZ called Sonora Nissan. I don't know where you live around, but I know that we are one of the best dealerships in the country, besides, my uncle owns it and i know everybody there and we dont rip anybody off, we actually do the opposite and cut people some good deals and help you out no matter what. We treat you like family, and i get nothing but great comments from the customers I help. I work in rentals this week, filling in for an employee on vacation, but you can call tomorrow at 928-726-0525 for the actual pricing. Ask for Lisa, she is the manager, and the best one to talk with, and be sure to tell her you are a friend of mine on the Titan websites. My name is Joe btw. Hope this helps. Take care.

Reactions: goodkill365

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
I was talking to my service manager about getting the extended for my T and she was telling me that it would be around 2700 total, 10% down, and 17 payments each month and that is interest free, so paying it off early wouldnt make a difference. I do not know if you got quoted differently at other places, but thats a general idea of what you may have to pay. Hope this helps.

Reactions: goodkill365

·
Registered
6,462 Posts
sounds like you guys have a great thing going on over there Joe, i may have to check you guys out next time im in AZ. i may be attending M.M.I. in the near future.
Zack: any Nissan dealership should be able to hook you up, we need to know where you are located to give you a better answer:)

·
Registered
1,246 Posts
sounds like you guys have a great thing going on over there Joe, i may have to check you guys out next time im in AZ. i may be attending M.M.I. in the near future.
Zack: any Nissan dealership should be able to hook you up, we need to know where you are located to give you a better answer:)
Thanks, we are the best in AZ and i encourage anyone to let us show you how we do business. Friday was my last day with them for the summer, school is starting up again and I'll be back next summer, although I will be doing some social media work for them while im up in Tucson.

Also, I just wanted to mention that sometimes dealers will not always honor the extended warrantys. This would most likely happen if they are no good or do not care and may blame one of your mods as the reason to not honor the work under your coverage if that can be connected to your problem. So be warry of who you take your vehicle into.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts