Registered
1,151 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All,

I have yet to find the best place to keep the Owner's Manual:

• It doesn't fit in the glovebox
  • It doesn't fit under the center of the seat
  • It slides around if under either the driver's or passenger's seat
  • It's a little too inaccessible if placed behind the back seat...

Anybody got any ideas here? Or am I just stupid and missed Nissan's special spot for it? :lookaroun

Thanks!

Steamguy

·
Premium Member
17,244 Posts
Steamguy said:
All,

• It doesn't fit under the center of the seat
  • It slides around if under either the driver's or passenger's seat
  • It's a little too inaccessible if placed behind the back seat...

Anybody got any ideas here? Or am I just stupid and missed Nissan's special spot for it? :lookaroun

Thanks!

Steamguy
Keep it in the bathroom and try to read a couple of pages every day.

·
Registered
56 Posts
My owner's manual fits in my glove box. The owner's manual along with 3 supplemental manuals are all inside a zip-up canvas case. It all fits in the glove box, but I have nothing else in the glove box.

D

·
Registered
52 Posts
superdave said:
My owner's manual fits in my glove box. The owner's manual along with 3 supplemental manuals are all inside a zip-up canvas case. It all fits in the glove box, but I have nothing else in the glove box.

D

Same deal for me, except I have a cool little blue Maglite in there as well.

·
Registered
495 Posts
Steamguy said:
All,

Thanks!

Steamguy
You've got to be kidding. I put the the whole package in there and still have foom for lots of other stuff. Unless you tried to put the repair manual in there :jester:

·
Premium Member
17,244 Posts
jd1973 said:
Except for their ability to eat batteries. However you can get the batteies cheap from Surefire now. Got to love those little flashlights- you can burn someonnes eyes out with one. I have the Aviator and Executive. :gunz:
1. Are the batteries rechargeable?

2. What is the cheapest place to buy the flashlights?

·
Registered
2,198 Posts
What about in that pocket behind the driver's seat? The one built into the seat fabric.

·
Registered
129 Posts
My owner's manual came in a zippered pouch that says Nissan on the outside. The rear part of the glove box (closer to the engine) has a molded recess that EXACTLY fits this pouch. And I mean fits like a glove.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Albert1234 said:
My owner's manual came in a zippered pouch that says Nissan on the outside. The rear part of the glove box (closer to the engine) has a molded recess that EXACTLY fits this pouch. And I mean fits like a glove.
The only problem that I have is keeping it nicely tucked away in that little recess. It would have been cool if they had built a little velcro strap or something in to keep it held in there.

·
Registered
740 Posts
Velcro strips

Silver SErfer said:
The only problem that I have is keeping it nicely tucked away in that little recess. It would have been cool if they had built a little velcro strap or something in to keep it held in there.
Go to Wal-mart and get the velcro strips. They come sticky on one side..Voila - the manual stays in place. :smoke:

1 - 16 of 16 Posts