Votes: 30 30.6%
  • no, garage too small

Votes: 30 30.6%
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just was wondering where everyone parks their titan in the garage or outside. i know with me in my garage i have a few inches in the back and about 8inches in the front when i back in my garage.

·
Registered
206 Posts
I've got a three car garage (2 and 1). Trucks are made to live outside, but it wouldn't fit in them anyway, the shell is too high to fit in the door.

·
Registered
2,635 Posts
turned mine into a bed room.. it would have never fit the titan if it were empty..

·
Registered
321 Posts
My current garage is too small....besides...my neon sleeps there.

I'm moving in three weeks to a place with a two-car garage that "looks" big enough...but we'll find out.

·
Premium Member
17,244 Posts
I have 2 + 1 garages. The Titan started out in the garage. My tool fetish has displaced the Titan, which now resides in the driveway.

·
Registered
96 Posts
Garage is too small to fit, besides I have my girlfriend hide her FORD sport-trac in there so nobody knows we have that turd. lol

·
Registered
257 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
greg77 said:
I don't have a garage wasn't an option. Sorry I cannot participate in your poll :dunno: lol

lol sorry didn't even think of that, is there a way to modify polls or no once they started?

·
Premium Member
92,554 Posts
greg77 said:
I don't have a garage wasn't an option. Sorry I cannot participate in your poll :dunno: lol
And yet you still felt compelled to post? :huh: Well, :fktardxpl

Garage is too small for my truck. Heck, my Porsche barely fits in there with all my tools!

·
Banned
27,783 Posts
Garage to short and not deep enough!!!

But there will be plenty of room for a new kit car!!!! :rofl:

·
Super Moderator
161,755 Posts
Dimensions of the garage and the truck don't really mesh. 17 foot garage, 20 foot Titan. Outside she stays. Wifey's car gets the garage.

·
Registered
164 Posts
Wifes 4 Runner and my S2000 are in the garage. Im in the process of building a new house, im trying to figure out if i can get another slot.

·
Registered
41,353 Posts
I have a large 3 car garage, but the cutlass conv. takes up one bay and the wood shop takes up the other 2. Oh well.

The titan will fit but barely, if I roll some things out of the way.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Titan is outside in the rain as I write this. The current garage door would hit half way up the windshield. So my wife's grand prix uses it along with all the yard equipment. Planning on building a new 24'x24' garage with 8 foot doors this fall though.

·
Registered
188 Posts
In my last 2 garages the Titan fit by inches, but they were rental houses. I closed on my new house 2 weeks ago and I'm still trying to learn to "deal" with my truck being outside (garage is 1.25" too short :crying: ). On the bright side though, I guess I either need another car or bike(s) to fill the empty space...which I'm searching for online as I type this :rollingsm !!!

·
Registered
1,099 Posts
My garage is way too small I can't even fit the wife's G35 in there. I went to the city to try and get a bigger garage built and they won't let me build the one I want. Just wanted a 3 car garage. I'm only aloud to build a 2 car unless I add more square footage to my house. I live in a historical part of town and my house was built in 1898.....:bouncy:

·
Registered
1,660 Posts
uh.... I don't have a garage so I guess I would have to say my garage is too small for it to fit in :wierd:

1 - 20 of 58 Posts