Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Super Moderator
160,256 Posts
ablexus said:
Just wondering.
If you're talking about your two "power outlets" in the bottom center of your dash, the fuses for them are in the inside passenger side fuse box I believe.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Carbeaux said:
If you're talking about your two "power outlets" in the bottom center of your dash, the fuses for them are in the inside passenger side fuse box I believe.
THATS EXACTLY WHERE THEY ARE

·
Registered
1,865 Posts
mine blows alot too.... weird, I use it to power a small inverter for video games, usually takes months for it to go out though...

·
Registered
111 Posts
Mines never worked... although my truck is at the dealer now for quite a few issues.

its never worked.... the headlights need replaced...theres a loud tick from the motor and they said it's normal for Titans....

·
Registered
6,370 Posts
Is the right outlet on its own fuse, nothing else affected by it?

(I thought a wire had come loose, and I just hadn't checked into it, didn't expect a dedicated fuse. It failed after plugging a 10 Amp portable refrige unit into it)

·
Registered
1,041 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
TitanBlue said:
Is the right outlet on its own fuse, nothing else affected by it?

(I thought a wire had come loose, and I just hadn't checked into it, didn't expect a dedicated fuse. It failed after plugging a 10 Amp portable refrige unit into it)
Mine failed after I plugged in my power inverter, then hooked up my fiancee's laptop. I will go look for where the fuse is now.

Andrew

·
Registered
156 Posts
I'd love to know where exactly that fuse is because I have checked all my fuses and they seem to be fine yet that socket does not work. I can't find anywhere on any of the labels which fuse it is supposed to be.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Help where is that fuse for the right lighter?? I have the same problem mine seems to be blown, no clue what else it could be but I checked the fuses in the fuse box and they all seem ok.

·
Registered
7 Posts
if they both run off the same fuse then i have a wiring problem. b/c the one on the right works and the one on the left doesn't. When i bought the truck neither on the dash worked but the one in the console worked. Kinda looked like the fuse was blown for the dash so i switched it with the console fuse. Now the console doesn't work and the right plug works. So obviously fuse is blown. But is the left one on its own fuse? Or do i have a wiring issue somewhere??

·
Registered
7 Posts
There is def. one fuse for each outlet. I just changed 2 of the 3. Two of them are on the left column of fuses in the cab. One of them is on the right column. All 3 are clearly listed on the fuse chart that is on the cover.

·
Registered
779 Posts
There is def. one fuse for each outlet. I just changed 2 of the 3. Two of them are on the left column of fuses in the cab. One of them is on the right column. All 3 are clearly listed on the fuse chart that is on the cover.
correct ^^^^ and the left (driver side) outlet is the one that is always on.

·
Registered
13 Posts
I got the same problem, I tried looking for the fuse in the dash but all of them seem fine, my right power outlet didnt work ever since I got my truck but the left one is fine, as well as the one in the center console. I cant seem to be ale to find the fuse for the right side, could there be another fuse inside the outlet itself? please help, il post a picture in a minute where the fuses are. Thanks in advance for any help.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts