Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
mynissanparts.com!! The worst customer service i have ever experienced im my life. I called and asked the rep if the 2007 bug guard would fit my 2008. He said yes it would and i ordered it and they sent it. When it came i put it on and could not shut the hood. I called the people who actually made the part and they told me that it would not fit and to call mynissanparts.com and have them give me my money back or give me one that would. I called and the person who answered said only a manager could approve returns. I understand that 100 percent so he said he would be in in an hour. I called back in an hour and 30 min. Still not in. said to call be in 45 min so i called back in 1 hour. Still not in. I had to go to work so i left my number. He never called so i called the next day and got someone else and explained the situation, he said i needed the manager. he stansfered me to the guy i talk to the day before. He forgot who i was and lost my number. So i gave it to him again. He said the manager would call later. Next day after he didnt call i called again and i talked to the same guy and he said the manager was out to lunch. I told him i was sick of being jerked around and i would never buy a thing from them. So i have a 60 dollar bug guard sitting in my living room because i couldnt get it returned. I was planning on spending lots of money there. I wouldnt buy a single thing from that place. I bought floor mats from courtesyparts.com and they were great. So i hope this helps someone avoid a crappy situation

·
Registered
603 Posts
'Tis why I will buy from the local stealerships, the money saved is never worth the agrrivation, and you have a face to go with the product.

·
Registered
1,079 Posts
Call in a bomb threat on there a**... "misslelau lol.. j/j That sucks man. I hate when people give you the run around like that...

·
Premium Member
59,069 Posts
Box it up and send it back with a note explaining that it does not fit an 08. In the note, tell them that they have 3 business days to credit your credit card for the item and all shipping charges, or you will contact you credit card company. If they don't give you your money back, call your credit card company. Tell the credit card company that the item was incorrect, you have returned it, and dispute the charges. Your credit card company has a dispute department that will contact mynissanparts. Mynissanparts will not ignore master card, visa, etc. They do too much business with them.

·
Registered
5,748 Posts
dc_909 said:
'Tis why I will buy from the local stealerships, the money saved is never worth the agrrivation, and you have a face to go with the product.
And a face to break if they screw you over!

Seriously though, the only two nissan dealerships I trust are performance in duarte (www.mynismo.com) and west covina nissan (www.thenismoshop.com).

Good luck with your dispute. Problems like this is why I only buy parts from people I know and trust, or can have the part in hand when I pay for it.

·
Registered
34,397 Posts
Quartz said:
Box it up and send it back with a note explaining that it does not fit an 08. In the note, tell them that they have 3 business days to credit your credit card for the item and all shipping charges, or you will contact you credit card company. If they don't give you your money back, call your credit card company. Tell the credit card company that the item was incorrect, you have returned it, and dispute the charges. Your credit card company has a dispute department that will contact mynissanparts. Mynissanparts will not ignore master card, visa, etc. They do too much business with them.
This is the smart card to play!!!!!!!

·
Registered
22 Posts
I'm having the same sort of problem with Socalmotorsports.com. I ordered my Banks exhaust 3 weeks ago and it was suppose to be in last Tuesday. Now I can't get my email's or phone calls returned. I'm thinking about calling my credit card company and having the transaction reversed. I hate to do it, but no exhaust and out $500 bucks is not acceptable.

·
Registered
978 Posts
as mentioned above, go the credit card route, you'll get service there.

·
Registered
49 Posts
i ordered a bunch of stuff from yournissanparts.com, used the CLBTTN 10% discount and everything went great. I got a defective bugshield and was quickly sent a replacement via fedex and given a prepaid label to send back the defective part.

i would definitely buy there again.

·
Registered
1,334 Posts
mattgier said:
I'm having the same sort of problem with Socalmotorsports.com. I ordered my Banks exhaust 3 weeks ago and it was suppose to be in last Tuesday. Now I can't get my email's or phone calls returned. I'm thinking about calling my credit card company and having the transaction reversed. I hate to do it, but no exhaust and out $500 bucks is not acceptable.
You should definately contact your CC for that - if they guaranteed you would have it by last tuesday, then they are actually in violation of the FTC mail order rule, which has documentation in it that a mail order vendor (whether done through a catalog or online) cannot guarantee delivery by a specific date. Working for a very large mail order computer company (who shall remain nameless), they drill it into our heads (whether we are in sales or not) that shipping/delivery dates cannot be guaranteed. My company got fined $500k for their violation (granted that's a drop in the bucket for a billion $$ company line mine) so....

·
Premium Member
823 Posts
It makes you wonder what happend to customer service. Everyone is looking for the quick sale when the real money is with the returning customer. I have something similar going with some non-truck stuff I ordered. The backorder of my backorder has been backordered. They did say they would send out my package priority mail. That's great buy how about you don't offer to sell stuff you don't have or can't have in a reasonable amount of time. Now that's the ticket!!!!:clap:

·
Registered
461 Posts
dc_909 said:
A little off topic, I will appologize now. Hey dc your avatar is very distracting. Can you do something about it, Like take her clothes off already. "idhitit2:
Sorry didn't mean to make lite of the subject at hand.

·
Registered
123 Posts
I bought og lights and the keyless entry from them with no problems, They shipped super fast, I had mine in 1 day.

·
Registered
603 Posts
James Con said:
A little off topic, I will appologize now. Hey dc your avatar is very distracting. Can you do something about it, Like take her clothes off already. "idhitit2:
Sorry didn't mean to make lite of the subject at hand.

:gunz: stay away from the putang! :gunz: :D

1 - 17 of 17 Posts