Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2021 Titan Pro4x
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I’ve added the red letters for Titan on the front end, looking to see if anyone knows where I might be able to find similar for the “Pro4x” on the front grill:

Automotive parking light Car Vehicle Grille Tire

I’ve emailed TVD who I got the Titan vinyl from but they have not responded in over a week, so I take it they don’t have this available.

·
Registered
2021 Titan Pro4x
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Just received this response from TVD:

We don’t yet have decals for the Pro4X on the grille but we do plan on making them as soon as we can source a Pro4x locally.

Rich

·
Registered
439 Posts
I feel like I’ve seen someone on here have the red lettering on that part of the grille, don’t know how they did it though. Might have been a recent post, and by recent I mean within the last year, on the “post most recent photo of your Titan” thread 🤔 but don’t quote me on that

·
Read Only
32 Posts
Find a local graphics shop! But be aware that the vinyl lettering may get chipped up! From road debris or in winter weather driving conditions. Especially at highway speeds! May be better off with 3M backed lettering? At least this was the recommendation from my local wrap and graphic shop.

·
Read Only
32 Posts
Here's mine with red/orange letters in the grille. My local graphics shop put heavy vinyl on to 3M tape and cut them. I purchased some from Amazon which didn't line up too good that were returned. They made them for my tailgate to! Their getting the spec's for the PRO 4X logos for the grille and tailgate for me as well. I think I paid $45.00 for both sets! They were more than that online..

Attachments

·
Registered
2021 Titan Pro4x
366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yeah that looks great. I haven’t really had much free time to find a local graphics shop to do the custom work I’m looking for. Perhaps your source can provide for some members on here in the future?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts