Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
4,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I got a local "dealer" about 30 min away but they wanna charge 1200 bucks...I have heard they go for bout 750-850 installed and painted... so I feel Im gettin $crewed. If last resort I will get from them but u know if theres any place maybe online thatll ship or something? I dont wanna pay that much if I dont have too... This guy doesnt seem to me anyway that he actually is a like "dealer" cuz he doesnt have any in stock and he waits till he has bout 10 in order... then he has em sent... he says it takes about 3-4 weeks to get here... So sounds like Im gettin a 3rd party price. If I could get around that thatd be great... Anyone know of a place maybe in mid-south TX?? OR online like I said that could ship?

Thanks

·
Registered
190 Posts
I know on the actual A.R.E. site they have a dealer finder. So I think you should try that out and see what comes up.

·
Registered
4,587 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
d0va said:
erusti here in San Antonio want $850 i think painted and install

oh wow thats a good price... ye these guys are in their
"dealers" but theyre not really a dealer cuz they dont have any in stock... everything they got there is like u have to order and wait a month... I saw those guys in SA... maybe they can hook it up...

·
Registered
100 Posts
pi3yeargrad said:
I got a local "dealer" about 30 min away but they wanna charge 1200 bucks...I have heard they go for bout 750-850 installed and painted... so I feel Im gettin $crewed. If last resort I will get from them but u know if theres any place maybe online thatll ship or something? I dont wanna pay that much if I dont have too... This guy doesnt seem to me anyway that he actually is a like "dealer" cuz he doesnt have any in stock and he waits till he has bout 10 in order... then he has em sent... he says it takes about 3-4 weeks to get here... So sounds like Im gettin a 3rd party price. If I could get around that thatd be great... Anyone know of a place maybe in mid-south TX?? OR online like I said that could ship?

Thanks
Im an idiot, but what does that acronym stand for. Im tired of trying to figure it out. lol.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts