Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
13,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been looking online and found a few good prices from reputable brand such as Extang. Was wondering where everyone got their LWB tonneau from and how much they payed for it delivered. Looking at just a regular tonneau cover with snaps not any of those electric fold up or hardtop ones. I do have the utilitrack package on my truck also.

·
Registered
387 Posts
Been looking online and found a few good prices from reputable brand such as Extang. Was wondering where everyone got their LWB tonneau from and how much they payed for it delivered. Looking at just a regular tonneau cover with snaps not any of those electric fold up or hardtop ones. I do have the utilitrack package on my truck also.
What are the dimensions on the Long Bed CC? I always just assumed the LB CC was the same bed as a KC. If it is.. then any KC Tonneau would work.

·
Registered
566 Posts
mine is a backflip and is hard and $$$, I guy I know got a xtang soft for his titan and he said was about $300 and it works fine.

·
Registered
4,256 Posts
I think the KC has the same bed, no reason Nissan would make 3 types of beds, it would just be more work and money for them to shell out.

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
yup they sure do.. 5.5ft 6.5ft 7.3ft 8.2ft

·
Registered
2,132 Posts

·
Registered
267 Posts
strong bump is strong....but good info did not know there are 4 bed sizes on these trucks all this time I thought only 2, 5.5 and 6.5.

Got me curious, I'm going to have to measure mine now.

·
Registered
13,026 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
i measured mine, and its 7.3, but i thought the pro4 was 8.2..??.
No all crewcab longed will be the same

strong bump is strong....but good info did not know there are 4 bed sizes on these trucks all this time I thought only 2, 5.5 and 6.5.

Got me curious, I'm going to have to measure mine now.
you have 5.5, new bed options weren't out til 08

·
Registered
2,132 Posts
then 7ft it is bud.

Reactions: vilim12

·
Registered
2,146 Posts
My Truxedo Lo Pro has been perfect!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts