Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just a quick question on safe places to jack my titan up, as i will be doing some suspension mods this weekend. In the front is it ok to jack it up on the front crossmember to get both front wheels up at the same time? And I also plan to use the rear diff. to jack up the rear to get both rear tires up at one time. Just wanted to make sure this was safe for the truck.
P.S. i will be using jack stands once it is up in the air.

·
Registered
12,510 Posts
b-rad 07 said:
Just a quick question on safe places to jack my titan up, as i will be doing some suspension mods this weekend. In the front is it ok to jack it up on the front crossmember to get both front wheels up at the same time? And I also plan to use the rear diff. to jack up the rear to get both rear tires up at one time. Just wanted to make sure this was safe for the truck.
P.S. i will be using jack stands once it is up in the air.
I would jackup just behind the front tires on the frame and then put a jack stand there. After that do the other side. That way your suspension is totally free. In the back do the same thing. If you are messen with the axle in the back you dont want jack stands on it.

·
Registered
6,043 Posts
Be carful when jacking on the rear diff, the cover is aluminum, make sure your on the diff itself and not the cover.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts