Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 146 Posts

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone heard from Greg at PRG in the last few weeks? Put in my order and it's been a month and have not been able to get anyone to answer.

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Its been a month and you haven't got your stuff yet? I ordered mine last week and hoping I would get mine soon. A month is way to long

Sent from my HTC Glacier using AutoGuide App

·
Premium Member
728 Posts
Yeah, I have. They're just super busy right now. Their voicemail even says it'll be this weekend before they can reply to all the backed up email.
Try putting "2nd contact attempt" in the email subject title.

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Yeah, I have. They're just super busy right now. Their voicemail even says it'll be this weekend before they can reply to all the backed up email.
Try putting "2nd contact attempt" in the email subject title.
That voicemail has said the same thing for over a week. Lol.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I was all excited because when I ordered he said 3-4 days. If he would have said 3-4 weeks I still would have ordered them from him.

I want to put the level kit and shock on in one weekend. Then decide if I want thier shackles to lower the rear. I hope it does not take this long to get those if I need them.

·
Registered
3,666 Posts
The voice mail has indeed been the same for well over a week now. The "messages caught up by the weekend" was from last week.

I hope you have better luck then I am right now, but it sounds like your in the same boat.

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
Yeah I was told I would get them this week. We will see. He definitely charged the card asap. Hopefully I don't have to wait a month tho.

·
Registered
979 Posts
Just like i said in the other thread!! For god sakes greg!! Hire some more fucckin employees!!!

Sent from my DROIDX using AutoGuide App

·
Registered
558 Posts
Check prgproducts on facebook. He posts updates on there.

·
Registered
103 Posts
I called and left a message for Greg on Friday since I needed to order a Drive Shaft Spacer for my T. He called me Monday morning and said that he had them in stock and that I could either order over the phone or the website. The website is confusing since on that part when you put it in the cart identified it as the carrier drop bearing bracket. I ordered it on Monday morning and it was at my house on Wednesday. He did tell me that he is way behind right now and he is awaiting parts for some of his kits. So just be patient and Greg will get you taken care of.

·
Registered
74 Posts
He's returning calls now, I spoke to him yesterday! Blame Me, I HAD A BILLION QUESTIONS LOL! He's working through his voicemails one by one. I ordered Tie-Rod extensions and Stainless lines yesterday. Got a tracking number yesterday.

·
Registered
984 Posts
I caught him on the phone a couple weeks ago, not sure if my parts have arrived until I head home.

·
Registered
370 Posts
I ordered my suspension a couple weeks ago, I am basically just playing the waiting game with no real expectations on when the parts will arrive.

This is not bash on Greg at all, he's an awesome guy who sells and builds awesome products... but he either needs to hire someone in the back so he can man the phones or vice versa.

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
I ordered my suspension a couple weeks ago, I am basically just playing the waiting game with no real expectations on when the parts will arrive.

This is not bash on Greg at all, he's an awesome guy who sells and builds awesome products... but he either needs to hire someone in the back so he can man the phones or vice versa.
I agree. Im not bashing him either. When I have talked to him he is a cool guy. He is busy right more which is great for him but please hire some help.

·
Registered
317 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
6 weeks and still nothing from PRG. Im very disappointed with the service.

·
Registered
1,044 Posts
6 weeks and still nothing from PRG. Im very disappointed with the service.
I've been able to get ahold of him a few times this past week. I also got all 4 radflos in. just keep calling. Great service once you get a hold of him.

·
Registered
370 Posts
I still have faith in Greg... but I have to admit I am starting to get a little frustrated at this point.

·
Registered
563 Posts
IMO from the experience my buddy whos also a TT member on here, **** Greg. We shipped him some radflos to get rebuilt and get an external reservoir installed back in like late Jan or early Feb and for awhile he would tell us every few days "oh I just shipped them out they'll be there Monday or Tuesday" that went on for like 2 months and now he hasn't responded at all. Already charged my buddy and it wasn't cheap. If he wants to have a good business and keep getting business he needs to ****ing hire some customer service people to answer the phones for him or more people in his shop or whatever. This one man band **** is bad for business i'll never buy anything from him ever.

1 - 20 of 146 Posts