Nissan Titan Forum banner

181 - 191 of 191 Posts

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Battery finally took a dump.

04 Titan with Jan 04 build date, 74k miles.

It was fun while it laster :cheers:

·
Registered
678 Posts
I have 166K on my 04 and still have the factory battery. Although, I left my lights on and stero playing for about 15 minutes the other day and had to jumpstart it. It might be time for a new battery pretty soon.

·
Registered
69 Posts
2004 SE with a stereo system and still on the factory battery after 68,000 miles. Have not needed to jump start it yet. Should probably get a new one soon though.

·
Registered
168 Posts
I have 166K on my 04 and still have the factory battery. Although, I left my lights on and stero playing for about 15 minutes the other day and had to jumpstart it. It might be time for a new battery pretty soon.
Becareful man because this factory batterries have a tendency to just die without any warnings, One day I woke up and my truck just wouldnt start, I needed a new batery but prior to that no signs of it dying, and I have a friend with a Titan also and same thing happened to him.

·
Registered
624 Posts
^^^^^^^^^^^same here, just quit. Anyone know who makes them? Anyhow....left me about 15 months ago, at 46k.....replaced with Interstate, in my opinion, the best battery out there!

·
Registered
177 Posts
my original died right before christmas...............04 40,000.i went to autozone and got one of there yellow duralasts... starts quick even on those cold days.i drive it about 3 times a week tops! so it sits alot and starts everytime

·
Registered
690 Posts
factory batter finally died! bought 11/04 has 75k on it. I guess i got my moneys worth. Lasted alot longer than those crappy factory tires that came on the beast.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Although playing a radio and powering a few camping lights for a few hours will kill my battery, it can still crank my engine when it is 20 below zero.

Edit (05-28-2010) Decided to change out battery today. Just leaving the doors open till the battery saver kicks in is enough to keep me from cranking the engine now. It also sounded like it was cranking slower too. I was shocked it made it thru the winter. I'll use the old battery in my boat with a 3 cyl. outboard till it can't start that any more. I can always pull start that engine with the emergency rope. Got 73 months out of the old one. Replaced it with a Duralast Gold from Auto Zone. Size 24F, although it calls for a 27F because of the tow package.

181 - 191 of 191 Posts