Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 2011 Titan S 4x4 with a 2.5" leveling kit up front and 1.5" PRG block in the rear.

I noticed the part numbers # 24-197649 & Rear Shocks # 24-186766 but the rear says only up to 1' of lift.

So which shocks/part numbers do I use if I have a 2.5" upfront and 1.5" lift in the rear?

·
Registered
1,087 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Does it contain everything I need including the hardware? I ready something about needing a necessary hardware kit for the eyelets? Wasn't to sure what that mean.

·
Registered
8,174 Posts
Yes the 5125's Mike sells come with the correct size bushings, you will have to pull out the one in the 5125's and put in the correct size ones that will show up in a different package.

·
Registered
1 Posts
FishnAlaska,
Advice question. I have a 2012 Titan 2wd. I ordered the 5100 and a 1.5" spacer RC UCAs. Was planning on running on the top perch and a 1.5 spacer. If i am installing the RC UCAs, am i good to go? I am also planning on installing 1.5" blocks in the back. What do you think?

·
Registered
8,174 Posts
I think you will have CBC running them on top perch. Even though you are 2wd you'll be pushing it for clearance. I ran mine on mid perch with a 1.5" spacer and had to grind 1/8th off the lips of my coil bucket to have enough clearance with the RC's, 1.5 on the back you will be fine.

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
Reactions: Mike @ TAP

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
Finally got mine installed today after buying them a month ago. Gonna go pick the truck up after work.

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
So just got my truck back last night and measured it today because it didn't look level. I was at 39.25" with just a level spacer before. I got Bilsteins and told them to put them on the middle perch, keep the level spacer, and put a 1" block in the back. The back is now 40.25" but the fronts are 39.5". Are these things on the bottom perch?

Attachments

·
Registered
919 Posts
Yeah it looks that way. I just looked at mine and I can see the bottom perch being on the middle. I can't see that in your pics.

·
Registered
8,174 Posts
Cant tell by the pictures, but I would say yes, I'm at about 40.5 all the way around, 1.5" spacer and set on the middle perch. I have a 1.5" block in the back, but the added weight of the topper brings it down a touch

Reactions: LaxDfns15

·
Registered
919 Posts
Well I got a good picture of mine, but for whatever reason it won't let me upload a pic. I just keep getting error while uploading, but you can see its clearly different than yours.

·
Registered
2,942 Posts
Yeah I definitely can't see the bottom ring on mine. Back to the shop tomorrow morning to watch them do it right. Thanks guys.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Yeah I definitely can't see the bottom ring on mine. Back to the shop tomorrow morning to watch them do it right. Thanks guys.

These Bilsteins seem to give a lot of shops trouble. Lol. I had to show them drawings from here of how everything was supposed to be assembled after they installed mine wrong.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts