Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok guys, on the advise of FishnAlaska on here, I am going with the RC 3" leveling kit. I have to replace my struts and coils ad just dont have the money for 5100s. Im buying a set of preloaded struts that says years 04-14, so Im assuming the spring rate is closer to the 08+ titans. With that being said, has anyone done the 08+ springs with the RC 3"? If so, do you like it and what size blocks did you have to put on the back? Id like to buy whats needed beforehand instead of riding with back lowered for a day or so. Thanks ahead of time

·
Registered
171 Posts
what year and drive-train are you

·
Registered
2,428 Posts
I have 2010 pro 4x springs on my 06 4x4 and the rc 3 inch kit. I like it. I don't have rear lift blocks. It's a little higher in the front. 1 inch lift blocks would about level it out ImageUploadedByAutoGuide1457482234.578325.jpg ImageUploadedByAutoGuide1457482261.380315.jpg

·
Registered
74 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Looks good jlg, I like the way it looks. Now I just found someone fairly close selling a 6" pro comp for $700, everything minus rear shocks. Now, Im not sure what to do. He did say it didnt come with UCAs, so if i had to buy them, it would be another $400 or so. So many decisions!!!

·
Registered
202 Posts
I think the stock upper arms work fine with a 4x4 6" bracket lift, I'm pretty sure mine are stock with my Rough Country 6" or unless yours are banged up or you want to upgrade, so you would just need extended rear shocks. Some Bilsein 5125 is what I wish I had but i have cheap ones.. and that's a good deal on a PRG lift (if im wrong someone will chime in I hope)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts