Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
199 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm looking at getting an intake for my 2004 Titan. Which gives the most power? It looks like injen but it seems some people prefer the Volant.

·
Premium Member
1,807 Posts
Love my Injen. Everyone that has the S&B swear by it.

·
Registered
6,823 Posts
IMO, the S&B is by far the best bang for the buck.

Reactions: Nick741

·
Premium Member
4,915 Posts
The Relentless 4in CAI gives the most rwhp lol. I am selling my S&B CAI btw, I will be posting in for sell section soon. PM me after I have posted.

·
Registered
37 Posts
I'm looking at getting an intake for my 2004 Titan. Which gives the most power? It looks like injen but it seems some people prefer the Volant.
I put the Banks Ram Air on my 2008 LE 4x about two weeks ago. Not gonna lie, I've not put it on a Dyno and Banks doens't post numbers, but before it was put on I could light my tires up a little bit (I run 33/12.50's on 20" rims) now I can light 'em up about 100 ft down the road no problem. And I can really hear (and feel) it when I put my foot down. I've got a buddy with a Volant and he can't do that on his Titan, however his is a 2006 (don't know it that makes a diff). Just my 2 cents.

·
Registered
5,522 Posts
IMO, the S&B is by far the best bang for the buck.
Did you see on that mighty t link, he updated the s&b & said he gained another.03 with a bigger filter on a warmer day by 11 degrees? Any idea what filter he's taking about?

·
Registered
6,823 Posts
Did you see on that mighty t link, he updated the s&b & said he gained another.03 with a bigger filter on a warmer day by 11 degrees? Any idea what filter he's taking about?
Yeah some other member gave him that filter, but I can't remember what filter it was. Send Shailey a PM, and I'm sure he will tell you which one it was.

·
Registered
6,345 Posts
CAI's don't produce HP, they unleash our engine's restricted HP's! I had the Volant, and now Injen... DrtyAzn recommends the Injen! However, the CAI will only be effective if your exhaust flows freely too... So you want to do both to notice the performance, not just one...

·
Registered
2,436 Posts
Buy an AEM

·
Registered
4,389 Posts

·
Registered
6,345 Posts
1 - 20 of 20 Posts