Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just what the title says. I've spent hours trying to find the kit I want (CATZ) which are no longer made and then I was thinking Philips for $269, but I figured I've seen decent reviews on these DDM kits. Which one is the kit I need and does it include 100% of everything I'll need or will I have to buy a harness or adapter of sorts? Thanks.

OR

·
Registered
15 Posts
I've been running the 9006 35W Slim Ballast kit in 4500K for approximately 4 months without any problems. No additional adapters/harness needed....everything was included in the kit.

·
Registered
3,574 Posts
you can get either 35 or 55w for your headlights. DDM or apexcone is fine. they pretty much are the same. Its not a true plug and play as it does come with open pigtails. Its not a bad kit for the price. If you are willing to spend 270...i would recommend the phillips or even mcculloh ($200) over DDM. These two kits are truly plug and play and a much better quality product. PM if you have any questions, as i read a million reviews and visited a 100 sites before i make my purchase.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Ive had the apexcone slim ballast for about 6 months and i havent had problems. Ive gotten alot of complements that they look different. I Installed both highs and lows in about 45 min.

·
Registered
253 Posts
I have the DDM slim ballast kit. It wa a trure plug and play. It took about 30 min to intall both sides.

·
Banned
3,832 Posts
how much horsepower does the hid kit add? :bangit::bangit:

maybe why you didnt get your answer at first :)

·
Registered
167 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Haha yeah maybe that what I should have asked, but I've searched for hours on these kits on I'm still on the fence as to which ones to get. I've just always hated my lights and wanted some nice ones and I've got some extra money right now and just looking for some insight. I think I'll go with these slim balasts cheapos.

·
Registered
5,541 Posts
So is the DDM kit plug and play or no?
If its not what is required to install them
Theyre pretty cheap might get a pair
plug and play vilim! just replaced my old HIDs with the DDM slim ballast 35w 6000k HIDs... unplugged the old ones and plugged in the new ones. couldn't ask for any easier of an install...

·
Banned
2,738 Posts
So is the DDM kit plug and play or no?
If its not what is required to install them
Theyre pretty cheap might get a pair
I have been looking at getting a set for awhile now..and from what I've read, they are P&P except the fog kit which you have to splice a wire.

I really am tossed if I want a kit or not.. I was stalling tonight and I got to the payment screen, then X'd out of the window LOL

·
Registered
5,541 Posts
I have been looking at getting a set for awhile now..and from what I've read, they are P&P except the fog kit which you have to splice a wire.

I really am tossed if I want a kit or not.. I was stalling tonight and I got to the payment screen, then X'd out of the window LOL
stop bein' a puuss! get back to that screen and order em up foo!! sack up beeyotch!!! :rofl:

·
Banned
2,738 Posts
stop bein' a puuss! get back to that screen and order em up foo!! sack up beeyotch!!! :rofl:
LOL well my roomie is going truck shopping on Monday next week..so I think I'm going to hold off..who knows, I may not even be driving the Titan after next monday :eyebrow:

·
Banned
2,738 Posts
what? who's buying and what's being bought? your roomie?
He's buying a new truck. He's looking at an Armada, 300c, G35 or H2. He really likes the Titan and he wants to test drive a CC Titan.

Me..well I'll buy whatever I like LOL Already tried an 07 F150, 08 Silverado, 06 H2, and well I will see what's out there. I'm pretty content with the Titan though :redblob"

·
Registered
5,541 Posts
He's buying a new truck. He's looking at an Armada, 300c, G35 or H2. He really likes the Titan and he wants to test drive a CC Titan.

Me..well I'll buy whatever I like LOL Already tried an 07 F150, 08 Silverado, 06 H2, and well I will see what's out there. I'm pretty content with the Titan though :redblob"
i'm still confused though. who gives a sh!t what he's buying? you already have a titan so get the HIDs unless you are implying that if he buys a new truck that you feel like you'll be inclined to buy a new vehicle, proverbiallly just to keep up with the jones' or is it a case of what he does you do or what you do he does? jump off a bridge??? :lol:

·
Banned
2,738 Posts
i'm still confused though. who gives a sh!t what he's buying? you already have a titan so get the HIDs unless you are implying that if he buys a new truck that you feel like you'll be inclined to buy a new vehicle, proverbiallly just to keep up with the jones' or is it a case of what he does you do or what you do he does? jump off a bridge??? :lol:
lol not at all. I've been wanting to buy a new car or truck for awhile now..I already have a 4x4 Bronco so a car may work for me if I find one I like. Who knows, dealer may give a great deal selling two cars at once! More motive for me to buy at least..

1 - 20 of 20 Posts