Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My 2008 SE came with the stock 6-spoke wheels, but to be honest I find myself attraced to the older style stock 5-spoke. It looks cleaner and fits with the edgy lines of the truck IMO. The wheels I have are a nice looking wheel, but the curves don't really match the chisled design of the truck.

Thoughts?

·
Registered
889 Posts
Pro4x rim have my vote. Not bias because I have a pro4x. I would still want a set if I had a se, xe or le.

·
Registered
14,135 Posts
pro4x for sure. those are sick.

·
Registered
9,147 Posts
For Street, I like the 2011 QX56 wheels the best:

For offroad, what's the difference?? I wish they would've offered some 18x8 Steelies like the XE steelies but optionally painted either black or white. :D

·
Registered
2,539 Posts
^^^I was going to say those for a street truck. i liked the dark gray se wheels that came on my truck and the pro4s to

·
Registered
6,823 Posts
I always liked this Nissan Titan wheel:

Attachments

·
Registered
615 Posts
My 2008 SE came with the stock 6-spoke wheels, but to be honest I find myself attraced to the older style stock 5-spoke. It looks cleaner and fits with the edgy lines of the truck IMO. The wheels I have are a nice looking wheel, but the curves don't really match the chisled design of the truck.

Thoughts?

Agree, I like these:

but these look alright too imo..

·
Registered
615 Posts
I do NOT like these...

LOL :confused::huh:

·
Registered
2,202 Posts
I do NOT like these...

LOL :confused::huh:
You know..those would look pretty darn good if they had chrome center caps and were powdercoated black on some 35" offroad tires. They have potential.

Everytime I see those '08+ base XE wheels though, they look like they should have trim rings on them or something. lol! However, I know trim rings are outdated these days.

To the OP.....I think the '04-'07 6-spoke wheel is the best wheel that compliments the edgy styling of the Titan design. The old 5-spoke wheel is okay, but the 6-spoke looks better IMO. The only ones that look almost as good are the dark charcoal painted 5-spoke wheel. Those looked really good on contrasting colored Titans. The new '08+ 20's look really good too.

·
Registered
393 Posts
I like the graphite 5 spokes IMO. Thats what I have on my truck right now but I need to get some updated pics

·
Registered
615 Posts
You know..those would look pretty darn good if they had chrome center caps and were powdercoated black on some 35" offroad tires. They have potential.

Never thought of that, but picturing that now with just the steel center cap...I think they would look sharp.

·
Registered
2,715 Posts
I like the gun metal gray se wheels that I have on my truck.

·
Registered
14,534 Posts
I have a set of 07 se rims on my truck now, yes I think they look better than the 08 rims
I removed my 08 rims to be powder coated either black or gun metal

·
Registered
605 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I like the gun metal gray se wheels that I have on my truck.
Any bigger pics of your truck? I'm sure the silver/gunmetal looks great.... it would match my race car perfectly :eyebrow:

·
Premium Member
561 Posts

1 - 16 of 16 Posts