Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hey guys, how are you doing? just got an SE and i'm looking to add some foglights to it. I was wondering what would be best in terms of aftermarket and what would fit without cutting or it looking weird...I like the piaa a lot so I was thinking the 004 or the 510. not really sure how or if they will fit at all. would special brackets be needed?

I wouldn't mind getting OEM but its just that the 881 bulb is kinda hard to find in white or ion colors which I'm thinking of using. if anyone knows where to get these bulbs in those colors that would uncomplicate things for me :)

anyway, if any of you guys have any suggestions let me know. thanks.

ohh, and I also wanted to know if you can have the park and fogs on without the headlights on, for stock foglights that is.

thanks again.

·
Registered
78 Posts
Alekz said:
I wouldn't mind getting OEM but its just that the 881 bulb is kinda hard to find in white or ion colors which I'm thinking of using. if anyone knows where to get these bulbs in those colors that would uncomplicate things for me :)
ohh, and I also wanted to know if you can have the park and fogs on without the headlights on, for stock foglights that is.

for bulbs goto:
http://autosoundgear.com/tek9.asp?pg=products&grp=133

You cannot run the factory fog lights w/o the headlights on.
You could wire up a relay to do this, if you have the know how. Or go to a local Car Stereo shop, they could do it for you.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts