Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2011 nissan titan pro4x only upgrade is Nismo dual exhaust.
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all, hope everyone is doing well. I just wanted to get some good opinions from you guys on a set of headers. My truck is a 2011 pro 4x flex fuel and I know there's all sorts out there but I'm looking for direct bolt on to my nismo exhaust that I put on already. I've looked at stillen and jba long tubes and I'm just not sure what to go with. Any info or thoughts are appreciated and yes I am definitely going to get uprev at the same time that I do headers. Thanks in advance everyone.

·
Vendor
2,035 Posts
We recommend JBA over Stillen. JBA headers have a bung closer to the engine that the O2 sensors will reach without having to cut and extend the wires. With Stillen you have to extend the wires to reach the O2 bung in the collector, and you would not believe how mad people get when I tell them that they have to replace their BRAND NEW $100+ O2 sensor because it died when they extended the wires...

Also we strongly recommend you do NOT get your headers off ebay or amazon, there are chinese knockoffs out there that have defects

·
Registered
2011 nissan titan pro4x only upgrade is Nismo dual exhaust.
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
We recommend JBA over Stillen. JBA headers have a bung closer to the engine that the O2 sensors will reach without having to cut and extend the wires. With Stillen you have to extend the wires to reach the O2 bung in the collector, and you would not believe how mad people get when I tell them that they have to replace their BRAND NEW $100+ O2 sensor because it died when they extended the wires...

Also we strongly recommend you do NOT get your headers off ebay or amazon, there are chinese knockoffs out there that have defects
Ok thank you I did not know that about the o2 sensors I will definitely go with the jba set. One question though on my nismo exhaust it deleted the b pipe and connected straight to the cats. Will the jba headers mount straight up to the nismo exhaust?

1 - 7 of 7 Posts