• tru trac

Votes: 27 60.0%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am having a hard time with this. i dunno if i should get a full exhaust or get the tru trac put in. i would like the better launch but i would also like more power. i will have both before to long as of now i only have a CAI and Flowmaster muffler 40.

·
Super Moderator
159,625 Posts
They're both performance mods, but affecting different areas of performance. That being said, which area do you want to improve first? Me? I'd do the exhaust and build from there. :dunno:

·
Registered
682 Posts
:werd: ...........

·
Registered
7,246 Posts
bling and vegas21 you guys are great advertisement for banks. you guys go me sold on it. Banks should give you guys a percentage!(of profit)

·
Registered
34,397 Posts
I think I would do the opposite of the other guys so far. I would want the tru-track first. It will help the truck launch once you get the extra power.

Of course take my suggestion with a grain of salt, because I think the banks is too loud................for my taste anyway. If I was going to do a full exhaust, I would try to match RB's exhaust. He says it isn't much louder than zoomers and you already know he is one of the fastest N/A Titans.

·
Registered
596 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
the exhaust will be loud trust me. i was pleased with it. i dunno how much more power i got with my flowmaster but i cound not tell a differece in power.

·
Registered
11,278 Posts
TruTrac and don't look back, it's my favorite mod so far.
:rockon

1 - 20 of 40 Posts