Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
does anyone have the rancho 4 inche lift it says it can fit a 35 inche tall tire and i am a big fan of rancho and fabtech i was just looking in to see which one people like better cuase i have a friend with the fabtech 6 inche lift on his truck and he says he loves it i would like to run the rancho cuase i don't really like tall trucks they are to top heavy so and body got an opion on which way i need to go? thanxs:jester:

·
Registered
194 Posts
i herd that the rancho is better quality..does it matter that much probably no. also the rancho is a bit harder to install form what i here so more $ to install or more of your time. i love my fabtech plus it is much higher and has the ability to go much higher than any other fit out there including the cst...except for the bullet proof. i like my fabtech but there are noises that i noticed as soon as it went on. these are very common if you look on the forms with the fabtech and procomp lifts. im sure u will be happy with what ever u go with..it will still be a lifted titan.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
realy does the fabtech realyy that much bigger then the rancho becuase they both advise for the same time tires 35 by 12.5 r

·
Registered
5,748 Posts
1 - 5 of 5 Posts