Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have recently bought a 2004 Nissan Titan King cab. One of my friends also has one and suggested that I put a leveling kit on it, he said it made it look so much better. Does it really make it look that much better? If so how many inches should I go? Here's a side view.

rr-1.jpg

·
Registered
214 Posts
Ohh ya a leveling kit will look very good on that truck, especially because it's a 2x4..I would go with the PRG 2.5" lift for it, not too expensive I think around 300 dollars and easy to install.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Which way do you want to level it, lower the back or front higher? I put the 2" rear drop shackles in and it looks way better than the stink bug stance.

·
Super Moderator
160,800 Posts
A 2.5" kit on an '04 2WD does NOT give it a "stink bug" stance. It's level.

·
Registered
35 Posts
The stink bug stance I was referring to was the stock set up. The tail end is usually a little high when stock. Also, rear drop shackles should run around $75.

·
Registered
183 Posts
the NCD level kit is the exact same as the PRG and it's around $75.

·
Registered
130 Posts
I was about to mention what Michigan just said in his post. The Bilstein 5100's are adjustable and allow you to level your truck without a kit. They are 1/2 taller than stack and allow you up to 2 inches in height change. I was going to do a level kit but my shocks are original and have 75k on them....they are pretty well shot so Im going this route.

Also I know if you change your shocks and springs to the newer 2008? (correct me if im wrong guys) or the PRO4X versions this will also level the front.

I personally would have gone with the PRG , or similar versions but with the shocks being worn , and needing brakes pads and front rotors I canty justify spending another 150-175$ when i can level it with the shocks!

But definitely level it......I have a co worker who has a 2009 and my truck looks silly sitting 2 inches lower in the front next to his!!

Jason

·
Registered
19 Posts
Bought the PRG 2" leveling kit Monday. Gettin anxious!

·
Super Moderator
160,800 Posts
Do you have a picture of how it turned out?

What does 4X4 change involving a leveling kit?:huh:
Only the max height of the spacer you can use. 2" max on a 4WD.

Reactions: Linx15
1 - 13 of 13 Posts