Nissan Titan Forum banner

Which issue would you like Nissan to address first?

• Radio

Votes: 66 47.1%
  • Engine noise

Votes: 32 22.9%
  • Tailgate

Votes: 11 7.9%
  • Seatbelt

Votes: 5 3.6%
  • Sunroof/door leak

Votes: 5 3.6%
  • Power seats

Votes: 13 9.3%
  • Change speed governor to 140MPH

Votes: 9 6.4%
  • Lack of power (yeah, right!)

Votes: 4 2.9%
  • Bedliner Issue (Bubbling)

Votes: 14 10.0%
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
359 Posts
hmmm...I'm well aware of all of the concerns brought up by our forum crew, and so far, at 1K on mine, I haven't experienced any of them on mine-but then I always listen to CD's on the RF, the tailgate seems ok, no dash creaks, no discernable engine tick, no power seat movement...I'm sure I've just been riding on borrowed time, and some of these gremlins will start to surface, but a new concern that was just brought up on the forum but didn't make the poll is the thinness of the factory spray-in bedliner-that concerns me a great deal, and I'll be on the lookout for bubbling in mine... :rolleyes:

·
Premium Member
2,369 Posts
Radio for us. Call it a creature comfort but in our 80 miles commute having 'tunes' is an important thing. We actually enjoy listening to morning shows on our way in to work.

BTW mine is the Non RF 6 Disk setup.

chris

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
CaliforniaTitan said:
Radio for us. Call it a creature comfort but in our 80 miles commute having 'tunes' is an important thing. We actually enjoy listening to morning shows on our way in to work.

BTW mine is the Non RF 6 Disk setup.

chris

CATitan. Can you add the bedliner issue? Feel free to add as many as you like. I tried, but have no poll edit option.
Thanks.
The purpose of the poll is to summarize these items. I am sure Nissan takes a look at this forum and they might not have the time to go through all the posts. Especially at the rate this forum is growing.

·
Registered
129 Posts
I want Nissan to address the wiring harness scraping the subwoofer housing (with the corresponding "thunk" noise) on the driver's side seat on LE models. I'm surprised no one else is complaining about this. Maybe only people who own LE's and are, uh, height challenged have this problem. Maybe I should get off my a$$ and spend a few minutes with my coping saw.

·
Registered
129 Posts
Oh, and I want Nissan to redesign the front bumper such that there is a flat spot to mount the license plate. That plastic bracket is stupid. I realize some states don't require a front license plate. But think about a corvette (C6 and earlier). It's front bumper has a flat spot for a license plate, but if you don't want to mount one, it still looks nice without it, and the flat spot says "corvette".

·
Premium Member
2,369 Posts
sangio said:
CATitan. Can you add the bedliner issue? Feel free to add as many as you like. I tried, but have no poll edit option.
Thanks.
The purpose of the poll is to summarize these items. I am sure Nissan takes a look at this forum and they might not have the time to go through all the posts. Especially at the rate this forum is growing.
Bedliner added. Also physically removed the other two polls you had started :upsidedow

Chris

·
Registered
359 Posts
Thanks for adding the bedliner concern...I'd already voted for power seat, since I considered it a real potiental danger for anyone who's experienced it while driving, but would've voted for bedliner otherwise...

·
Registered
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Thank you.

CaliforniaTitan said:
Bedliner added. Also physically removed the other two polls you had started :upsidedow

Chris
Thanks. I'm kind of a newbie in forums.

·
Registered
727 Posts
kinetically stored energy from stopping to assist moving again? Gas is getting expensive.

No issues.

·
Premium Member
2,763 Posts
I voted for the radio but I have not noticed any issues with mine (yet). As far as the other items, I haven;t had any of them crop up on me yet either.

1875 miles and still smiling like a cheshire cat

·
Registered
382 Posts
As much as some might want, as stated in a previous thread, the speed governor will never be addressed by nissan at any time. It might as well be no longer mentioned. Fontunetly for those that want to turn the titan into a ford lightning, or the new dodge with the viper engine the aftermarket im sure is right on top of it for ya. Just be happy with the titans huge list of abilities. In short i dont think it should be an option sense nissan will not recall all your titans to make the top speed faster. :)

·
Registered
780 Posts
e-lockers on front AND rear axle differentials

i voted on "Lack of power," but i wish for e-lockers on front AND rear axle differentials!

2nd priority is hybyd gas electric, 25 mpg
3rd 350hp/600fp/25mpg diesel

·
Registered
155 Posts
The radio has to be number one. I can live with or have the dealer fix the rest. They are all small issuies compared to the radio from hell!!

·
Registered
125 Posts
Light switch detent too soft really dangerous when you accidentally turn the lights off at 70mph.

High altitude problem with tire pressure sensor. Have to run at 40psi as per Nissan bulletin. Ridiculous.

Getting out of 4wd sometimes is iffy. Very scary in the snow as you run in and out of snow on high speed highways.

Seats show dirt too easy, really hard to keep them clean. I don't think the grey armrest and edge material is going to hold up. Mine is already showing wrinkling at 17,000 miles.

·
Registered
218 Posts
[/QUOTE]Light switch detent too soft really dangerous when you accidentally turn the lights off at 70mph.
I keep mine on auto.
Seats show dirt too easy, really hard to keep them clean. I don't think the grey armrest and edge material is going to hold up. Mine is already showing wrinkling at 17,000 miles.
Shouldn't they be showing some wear @ 17,000 miles? You'd already be through over 50% of a standard warranty for the vehicle at that point. Sorry but looks like nit-picking to me.

·
Registered
1,325 Posts
The only issue that bugs me on a daily basis is the seatback control switch. I can't seem to get into the truck without moving the seatback. I have thought about making a guard for it, but I haven't gotten around to it. I would like it to match the seat, and that would probably mean an injection molded product that either clipped on or mounted with tape. Nissan should put a Power ON/OFF switch on the seat. I am having an occasional power window issue on the driver's side too. Otherwise, no complaints...

·
Registered
125 Posts
Sorrrrry Chazzz
1. I had this truck from 0 miles and it still did it
2. Nissan is aware of the problem according to my dealer and my dealer had me detail the problem and they sent it on. They also agreed that it was a problem. Maybe you don't have to use high beam much where you live?
3. I have owned mucho many vehicles SUV's and trucks no problem
4. Picky with lights out at high speed, on the back roads in Colorado (no street lights or traffic) give me a break!

Touchy touchy touchy... must be one of the design engineers. :flamed:

Oh yeah 50% of warranty and I should have problems? So is this a 40,000 vehicle. Oh man that one cracks me up. Wait wait, they use 17,000 switches?? :jester:

1 - 20 of 29 Posts