1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)

·
Registered
3,233 Posts
Wow, considering coming to the East Coast? I would go w/ the one in Willow Grove Pa. but would negotiate price considerably. They are on the high side of $$.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
no, would have it shipped...unless it's rusted....I hear your state uses a lot of salt! Do i need to be concerned?
Wow, considering coming to the East Coast? I would go w/ the one in Willow Grove Pa. but would negotiate price considerably. They are on the high side of $$.

·
Registered
3,233 Posts
We do use alot of salt along with pre coat treatments of brine on the roadways. If the truck is from the Philadelphia region, I would not be as concerned. That area historically has shorter and less harsher winters than the "upper" Northeast region.Regardless, if maintained properly both mechanically and cosmetically from the prior owner is all that is important regardless of its origin.Good luck!

·
Registered
1,099 Posts

·
Registered
3,324 Posts
I would search a little more for a better deal. I sold my 07 SE Crew Cab with 36k miles that I had 2 toned leather with blk contrast stitching and magnaflow exhaust on it for 19k. There are better deals.

here's my old friend...
blk'd out t 002.JPG

my titan 11-19-09 003.jpg

blk'd out t 013.JPG

·
Premium Member
58,286 Posts
Those prices are a bit high. We just got an 06 4X4 SE CC BT (enough letters?) for my son. $14,800 total. We probably could have beaten that price if we had a little more time to look.

·
Registered
1,279 Posts
Depends what you plan on doing with it. Both have the big tow. One has a locker. I'm usually a sucker for lower mileage, but in a 2005, you're looking at a truck that is 6 years old already anyway. As long as they both have the finned rear diff cover, and you can get complete service records from both, it's a wash considering the price difference. Just remember, while 2005 had a few things worked out, they still have their issues. I'm thinking you can find an SE model in 08+ at a minimum for about the same price. Especially if you're not limited to location. Neither of them have any special LE add-ons except leather. Just like mine. If I could do it all over again, i would have made sure I had Nav and DVD. Oh, and one other thing that I hate about mine. No MP3 capability from the RF stereo. I think it changed in 06. So if I want to listen to anything other that regular cd's, I need to plug in my Cowon. Kind of a bummer considering I have a lot of discs with 150+ songs on them.

·
Registered
961 Posts
i've got an 08 SE CC 2wd for 18500.. but it seems that you're after a 4x4 so i guess that cancels mine out..

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks guys, I'll look around some more then. Nav would be sweet.

THese 2 trucks are at dealers wheo only keep inventory for 70 days then they both go to auction. These 2 trucks have 1 week left, and I am paying cash, so I have some negotiating power!

Putting TruTrac in whatever I get so dont care about locker, me and the little lady and friends mainly use truck for mammoth/tahoe/desert, no towing, but I like the lower grear ratio with the tow/off road packages

·
Registered
8,459 Posts
I had 2 toned leather with blk contrast stitching
Is that factory leather? or is it cover's? I want some! :)

·
Registered
3,324 Posts
Is that factory leather? or is it cover's? I want some! :)
It was katzkin leather i had installed b/c it was to much of a pain cleaning the cloth...lol I have factory leather in my 2011 and I have to say the Katzkin is just as good and actually a bit stiffer not wrinkling so bad from in and out wear. I had it installed for 900. I went with the gray and blk so the gray would match the interior perfectly and make it look factory.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts