Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am looking to add a tuner to my truck. I plan on running a KN intake and am currrently running cherry bomb glasspacks. Which tuner should i go with and why.

Thanks!

Newbie from Mass

·
Registered
3,346 Posts
I'm running the Cortex Superchips and i love it. I have it tune on 87 tune, which is the lowest and man my truck flys and i have a lift on 35" tires. I can smoke the tires for a while and they are E class tires so you can imagine how heavy my tires are. I still wanna try they other tunes but gas is a bit expensive so maybe when gas goes down. I might have to get rid of it maybe, since I'm in a tight situation but i hope not cause i love this tuner.

·
Registered
17,713 Posts
I agree with salstats. Superchips is awesome. Depending on your model year the bullydog is availible too

·
Registered
128 Posts
i just ordered my superchips cortex...i opted for that because of the more tuning options it has..

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
The BullyDog allows for displays. However, it is not available for the 04. Superchips is really the only one available for that year.

·
Registered
5,522 Posts
BDGT.....you can set the throttle sensitivity & monitor your truck. Ive had them all & the bdgt is the best......other than uprev:)

Reactions: jmax2009

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I am tracking so far that the superchips is looking good. Is there a tuner that improves performance along with incressing gas milage or at least keep it around what i get now. (15-20mpg) Might be a crazy question, worth a shot.

·
Registered
1,518 Posts
I was averaging around 14-15 with the cortex set on the 93 tune. I have since got headers and changed to the 87 tune (waiting on IRS $$$ to get uprev)and dropped down to about 13.5-ish.

Reactions: jmax2009

·
Registered
3,569 Posts
I am looking to add a tuner to my truck. I plan on running a KN intake and am currrently running cherry bomb glasspacks. Which tuner should i go with and why.

Thanks!

Newbie from Mass

If this is all your going to do to your Titan, one of the handhelds will be fine, But if your going to add Long Tube Headers later on spend your money on Uprev. Pay Them Now or Pay Them Later.

·
Registered
2,311 Posts
Another vote for Superchips!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts