Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's going on guys? I have a 2011 pro-4x CC and am thinking about upgrading my crappy shocks to the 5100s in the front and rear. Should I go this route, or should I get 5100s in the front and icons in the rear? Are the icons a much better upgrade?

Thanks.

·
Registered
1,300 Posts
Are you going lower, raise or level your truck?

I'm keeping my truck stock height and decided to go with Bilstein HD in the front and Icons in the rear. It will be a week or two before I get them installed, but I can report back with the results.

·
Registered
12,665 Posts
I can't answer your question, but I did have 5100's, and I will say that you wouldn't be disaapointed. They are an amazing upgrade, that makes the truck feel like a totally new ride. At stock setting they may give you a .25-.5" lift. They are amazing though, I just don't know anything about the Icons

·
Registered
8,468 Posts
I replaced my rear shock's w/ HD's & they are way better than stock. I haven't done the front's yet, but i will be using HD's also. Bilstein's all the way around! :)

·
Registered
6,823 Posts
I remember reading old posts that said the Billstein and Icon combo was the best setup for a stock Titan. I don't remember which brand was on the front or rear though...lol.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I believe the 5100s in front will level me out, right? Yea, I was curious if anyone on the board had the 5100/icon setup.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts