Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
How can I tell which set of wheels will come on my truck. I'm getting a 4x4 LE with Big Tow, Off Road, etc. Either set is fine, but I'm curious. Thanks.

·
Registered
622 Posts
enos said:
How can I tell which set of wheels will come on my truck. I'm getting a 4x4 LE with Big Tow, Off Road, etc. Either set is fine, but I'm curious. Thanks.
if you are getting the off-road you will be getting P285 70R17 tires w/ 17" x 7.5" aluminum-alloy wheels

• Rancho® shocks
• Lower final gear ratio (3.36:1); similar to a four-speed automatic 4.10:1
• 17" x 7.5" Aluminum-alloy wheels
• P285/70R17 B.F. Goodrich® Rugged Trail® OWL tires

·
Registered
99 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
TITAN21 said:
if you are getting the off-road you will be getting P285 70R17 tires w/ 17" x 7.5" aluminum-alloy wheels

• Rancho® shocks
• Lower final gear ratio (3.36:1); similar to a four-speed automatic 4.10:1
• 17" x 7.5" Aluminum-alloy wheels
• P285/70R17 B.F. Goodrich® Rugged Trail® OWL tires

Thanks Titan21. I guess I should have been more specific though. Are these wheels the "thick" looking ones like karlconnell has for example or the "skinnier" ones? Thanks.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Hello Enos,

If you are getting the offroad package on a 2WD, you get the 7-spoke wheels. If not, you get the 5-spoke wheels. Not sure if the 4x4 makes a difference or not in terms of which wheels you get.

·
Registered
84 Posts
The off-road package wheels are the thin-spoked wheels and the spokes are sunken into the wheel a bit. I thought long and hard about what wheels I wanted and ended up going with the off-road package for the wheels. In my eye they are the most rugged looking wheels offered on the Titan. No offense to anyone but I think the other wheel sets look like they belong on a sedan or a sports coupe, not a truck.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts