Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Think'n of belining my stock rims. Anyone have any pics of before and after of their stock rims that were bedlined? I just need to decide what looks better on a white Titan. Thanks

·
Registered
777 Posts
I have black wheels on my white one, not stock but XD Monsters.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

·
Registered
17,713 Posts
Within a few weeks I'll have all black 17" pro comps on... I'll send you pics when it gets done

·
Registered
220 Posts

·
Registered
940 Posts
There are alot of guys with that combo on here.. but i think it looks awesome. What if u go with. White!! Would need more matinence. But would look sick. Imo!

·
Registered
46 Posts

·
Registered
2,436 Posts
Black and white is the way to go! :)

·
Registered
266 Posts
These rims on a white Titan will make anyone jealous... IMHO

http://www.bigwheels.net/wheels/boss/330_black_large.jpg

Boss 330 black w/ chrome lip. I have always loved these rims, but never went on to purchase them....

A FULL black rim will take away the lines that break rim from tire, IMO, that is why I would like a black rim with a chrome or gun metal lip... Absolutely beautiful... I have a white CC BTW.

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
These rims on a white Titan will make anyone jealous... IMHO

http://www.bigwheels.net/wheels/boss/330_black_large.jpg

Boss 330 black w/ chrome lip. I have always loved these rims, but never went on to purchase them....

A FULL black rim will take away the lines that break rim from tire, IMO, that is why I would like a black rim with a chrome or gun metal lip... Absolutely beautiful... I have a white CC BTW.
I agree with you 8ball. Black with some chrome lining is pretty badazz. I was looking to powdercoat my rims here in a week or two. I dont have enough to buy new rims right now or else i would go that way. So it looks like black stocks it is...

·
Registered
121 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Or...or...white rims? I am really currious on this now. You think white rims would look good on a white truck???

·
Registered
544 Posts
I have a white pro4x with mb motoring gunner 6 they were silver and I bedlined them ill post a pic up later

·
Registered
5,251 Posts
black on white looks good especialy if you have tinted windows. white would look good on a white truck too.

·
Registered
202 Posts
Tone on tone wheel color seems to be the new trend right now, however I'm not a big fan of it especially on when it comes to white on white. I would venture to say if you are going to do it, it would look better on a lowered truck rather than a lifted one.

Just my .02...

1 - 20 of 30 Posts