Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was wondering if anyone in the local area can do the 2 degree timing advance with thier software? I have called all the local dealers and they do not want to touch it.:gunz:

·
Registered
154 Posts
Good luck with your quest. I haven't been able to find anything in this area either. If you find someone who will do it, please shoot me a message.

·
Registered
4,806 Posts
Where are you guys located?

I brought the instructions in and had Somersworth Nissan do it for me. If you call the service dept ask for JP. Tell them Chad Gregory sent you.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Yeah, Somersworth is about an hour and a half from me. I have heard they do it before. None of the Manchester or nearby dealerships will touch it. I thought I would throw it out there in case some had the software and know how.

·
Registered
336 Posts
Too bad Springfield / Enfield is too far the other way. I know someone down here that can do it.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
2tall said:
Too bad Springfield / Enfield is too far the other way. I know someone down here that can do it.
Maybe we should do a somewhat local Titan lunch with the added bonus of a 2* advance as incentive.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
154 Posts
Using Mapquest I found that Somersworth is 1 hour 52 minutes from me. Maybe around spring I'll consider a road trip....

·
Registered
4,806 Posts
Its funny Somersworth didnt want to do it for me either because they said it wouldnt work. I know the owner and the guys in service real well because of all the issues I had with my 04 (that they took back in trade for an 05). So I printed out the instructions and just asked them to try it. It was real simple so they didnt have a problem doing it, I dont think they charged me much either...

I say print out the directions and just ask the dealer, someone might do it if they see how simple it is.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Big Daddy 45acp said:
How far are you from Derry? My brother lives there and is a Nissan Master Tech.
He knows how to do all the little teaks.
About 10 - 15 mins. Thats a lot better than Rochester.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Big Daddy 45acp said:
I'll give him a buzz this week and get the particulars for you.
Thanks, much appreciated.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Sorry, for the delay. I haven't had a chance to talk to my bro in the last couple of weeks.

His wife just had a baby before Christmas and things have been nuts up there.

I haven't forgotten you though.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Big Daddy 45acp said:
Sorry, for the delay. I haven't had a chance to talk to my bro in the last couple of weeks.

His wife just had a baby before Christmas and things have been nuts up there.

I haven't forgotten you though.
I was wondering if you dropped the ball:cheers:

·
Registered
179 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Big Daddy 45acp said:
Just spoke with my Brother. He has never done one or even heard of people doing it.
He will research this and get back to me.
He says he most likely could do it.
Will keep you updated.
Once again, Thanks

·
Registered
154 Posts
Derry is much closer to me than somersworth. Keep us posted.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts