Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Lets see pics! I just got mine a couple months ago and want to start adding grills, headlights, taillights, etc etc etc...

Let me see what looks good on a Deep Water color TITAN.

Here are some pics of mine right after a nice wash. She was nice and wet still!!!

Attachments

·
Registered
3,212 Posts
1st set of rims

2nd Set

Current set and look of my T

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Heres mine. First 2 pics are a bit old but they are the last time i had the truck real clean. Last two are quickies i took after i installed my grille.

Attachments

·
Registered
851 Posts

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Nice truck and rims!! All three different sets were nice. Thanks for the pics!

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
spoonman said:
Heres mine. First 2 pics are a bit old but they are the last time i had the truck real clean. Last two are quickies i took after i installed my grille.
Nice truck and thanks for the pics.

·
Registered
851 Posts
Thanks man. I love how it looks and how it rides!!! But you should also look at the banks exhaust and a cold air intake, it is worth it.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
torker8403 said:
Thanks man. I love how it looks and how it rides!!! But you should also look at the banks exhaust and a cold air intake, it is worth it.
You think the banks is the best out there? Not the magnaflow?
And what intake seems to have the most bang for the buck?

·
Registered
851 Posts
Well do you want the loudness? i would go with banks, i havent heard to much about the other exhaust. and im liking the k&n air intake. It gives the truck a great sound.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
torker8403 said:
Well do you want the loudness? i would go with banks, i havent heard to much about the other exhaust. and im liking the k&n air intake. It gives the truck a great sound.
Yeah I want the loudness so I guess the Banks it is. Do you have a dual exhaust going straight back or to the sides?

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
Megw3788 said:
Here's a pic of mine with chrome rims:

And a couple of pics after I got my rims powdercoated black:

Nice truck! And you're a chic too, huh? That's pretty damn cool! I like it with the black coated rims too....the tires are mean looking! Thanks for the pics.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Hey Megw3788,

Where are you at in FL? Im in Brandon, just outside of Tampa.

·
Registered
239 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Will you be taking your TITAN to any meets like the one in Old Town?

·
Registered
1,392 Posts
Most likely not going to the OT meet that's coming up because it's on my B-Day, but I might go to the next Daytona meet if I can talk any of my friends into going.

1 - 20 of 77 Posts