Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Premium Member
3,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay guys. Let's try it again. It has been a while and I am itching to show off my truck. I haven't been to a meet since Feb. right after I got my 2007 and lifted it right away, it still had stock wheels. Who is interested in getting together? When and where would you like?

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
Id be in for something depending on the location and date. Someone throw something out there.....

·
Registered
5,748 Posts
Count me in too. If it's an off road meet, I'm gonna be kinda weary about yanking trucks out this time. Roasting one xfer case per year is enough for me!

·
Registered
375 Posts
Yellomantis said:
Count me in too. If it's an off road meet, I'm gonna be kinda weary about yanking trucks out this time. Roasting one xfer case per year is enough for me!
If off-road - less sand, less depending on other trucks to tow me out...
Thanks again Yellomantis & Justintoxicated..
Just had 1 meet in south SD & 2 meets in H B ( North OC)

·
Premium Member
141,094 Posts
Parking lot at March Air reserve base museum.
Easy to find.
High profile locataion for our representation and close enough to home that I could maybe even attend.

·
Registered
5,541 Posts
tazstitan said:
Just had 1 meet in south SD & 2 meets in H B ( North OC)
and an offroad meet in Johnson Valley.

i think akwaHallick has been living under a rock. :dunno: i don't get the "let's try it again" sh1t??? where have you been aqua?

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
Titanequipped said:
I thought all the S.D. guys wanted an escondido meet???
more like in oceanside somewhere or in south orange county ....

Titanequipped said:
And what about the Ocotillo meet, has anyone picked out a date for that???
oh yeah .... 3rd weekend in October or so?

·
Registered
41 Posts
I am down for a meet as well to finally get to meet some of you depending on the date as well, location really doesnt bother me, an off road meet might be kind of weary for me also considering I dont have a spare tire at the moment.

·
Registered
179 Posts
I'm down for the next Johnson Valley meet! I just got my performance lift on, adjusting the SAWs to level it out now. Looks close after some adj tonight - but now its dark, so I'm done playin

If anybody is interested - Theres a CORR Race tomorrow (Saturday) in Lancaster a bunch of guys are going to. I'm debating on that run - gotta find out what time and where tho if I do.. I really want to go to the MORE Race out here in Johnson Valley tho. Last I read they had 80 cars signed up for the race. I wanna get a feel for the course so I know where to go for the MDR Race at the end of this month. Thats another time which would be good to catch up and hang out!

Mike

·
Registered
218 Posts
ne one goin to the sandsports show in orange county fair grounds

·
Premium Member
3,447 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
How many people like the idea of Oceanside? How about Sunday October 21st? To give people time to plan. Anyone have a suggestion for location and a campsite?

·
Registered
143 Posts
New Titan owner here in Irvine. I'd be up for Sunday in Oceaside, but I'd need an address so I could Google the location ... :)

·
Registered
319 Posts
GregP said:
New Titan owner here in Irvine. I'd be up for Sunday in Oceaside, but I'd need an address so I could Google the location ... :)
I'm in Irvine also. I'm always down for a meet up

·
Super Moderator
37,050 Posts
ok count me in somewhere and someplace

·
Registered
375 Posts
Check out all the OC Titans...
South OC or North SD area but the old HB is good...

·
Registered
143 Posts
Hey Josh,

No address yet and its 9:00pm. How about we meet in Irvine?

I could meet somewhere around 10:00am - noon almost anywhere in Irvine. I live around Jamboree and 405 and need to clean the tTtan after big rain in Chino today (I volunteer at the PLanes of Fame Museum).

Wanna' meet for lunch somewhere around Irvine?

I'll check back here tomorrow morning about 8:00 am or so ...

1 - 20 of 58 Posts