Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have watched this video like 50 times on youtube and it seems like a pretty sick T. Maybe MT kit in the front and it sounds healthy... Any ideas who this is?

·
Registered
383 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
I'm guessing not a TT member...

·
Registered
14,137 Posts
I seen that view too. I feel like it was from a magazine or something. or maybe in the prerunner thread?

·
Registered
787 Posts
That thing sounds great!

·
Registered
8 Posts
My t sounds like that. Not me but I live in AZ and have seen this near 4 peaks. It inspired me to start the quest for a prerunner. Anyone want a stock front bumper? Slightly damaged (used as sand plow)

·
Registered
1,626 Posts
Is that Cartman?

·
Registered
14,137 Posts
Is that Cartman?
I could be wrong but I don't think so. Cartman was down south of Phoenix about 30 miles. 4 peaks is the other direction i think.

·
Premium Member
4,162 Posts
SDHQ has one like that here in Chandler

·
Registered
330 Posts
The sdhq truck is charcoal......I used to work there I put aluminum inner fender wells in it......that truck has also been passed around like a SL**

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App

·
Premium Member
4,162 Posts
The sdhq truck is charcoal......I used to work there I put aluminum inner fender wells in it......that truck has also been passed around like a SL**

Sent from AutoGuide.com Free App
Yep you're right now that I think about it.

·
Registered
6,462 Posts
That truck has had a ton of owners, the last I saw it it had some orange and yellow checkered wrap on the balk half. it has a cst kit, bedcage, and half a cage inside. has a lot of problems from what ive heard.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts