Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Who else is so in love with their truck, that a lot of their time at work is spent day dreaming about driving that truck when the 5 o'clock whistle blows?

My Titan is hands down one of the best investments I've ever made.

·
Registered
66 Posts
Man, you nailed it perfectly. I can't wait till tomorrow. I'm off and I really want to wash it!

I also ordered a K&N for it, and I can't wait for it to get here!

Now if they could only figure out the Rockford FM problem, it would be perfect.

·
Registered
530 Posts
I love the truck, but I don't drive it to work. It's for hauling bikes around, trips etc. I drive my beater 510 (or a motorcycle) to work because it's cheaper on gas and if it gets door dings in the crowded parking lot it's not a huge deal.

·
Registered
266 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Let us know how that works out for you!

Titan Greg said:
Man, you nailed it perfectly. I can't wait till tomorrow. I'm off and I really want to wash it!

I also ordered a K&N for it, and I can't wait for it to get here!

Now if they could only figure out the Rockford FM problem, it would be perfect.

·
Registered
495 Posts
K&N may work well with older cars but I doudt it does anything for new modern engines since they are already efficient. I had them on all my cars including a 94 Lexus sc400, 95 Previa and a 99 Miata, they didn't much, at least not enough to notice any difference. The only thing is you don't have to replace it every 30k miles like the ordinary ones.

·
Registered
530 Posts
K&N may work well with older cars but I doudt it does anything for new modern engines since they are already efficient. I had them on all my cars including a 94 Lexus sc400, 95 Previa and a 99 Miata, they didn't much, at least not enough to notice any difference. The only thing is you don't have to replace it every 30k miles like the ordinary ones.
They do one thing: allow larger pieces of dirt into your motor.

·
Registered
278 Posts
ttz32 said:
Who else is so in love with their truck, that a lot of their time at work is spent day dreaming about driving that truck when the 5 o'clock whistle blows?

My Titan is hands down one of the best investments I've ever made.

I day dream about the TITAN and I don't even have one yet...... :upsidedow

·
Registered
622 Posts
i used to have a tacoma, nice little truck but nothing to get wet about. but now every night i look forward to the next morning just because i know i'll be jumpin in my TITAN and plowing the road. i'm still getting stares and points from other truck owners when i drive by, i love it.

ps. i got a question for you guys, if i do some little performance enhancements like maybe putting on a dual exhaust or a k&n filter, just minor work, will that affect my factory warranty in any way?

·
Registered
780 Posts
titan addic, yup! that be me

ya man, stock titan's already fine...
i dream of adding traction aid e-lockers on both axle differentials; lifting and adding 36x14.5 mud tires (not too tall, but wider for stability & traction) with the requisite suspension & steering upgrades; super charging or upgrading headers & exhaust pipes to improve upon the engine.

·
Registered
359 Posts
Is there anyone among us that doesn't know already how much I love my Titan? If you don't, please raise your hand...I thought so! Everyone knows! :jester: For once, I wish I weren't only three miles from work...the back and forth is just too quick! :upsidedow I have to peer out into the parking lot several times a day to gaze at it, and usually sit in it at lunch, CD groovin...life is good, and Titan is awesome! :cheers:

·
Registered
174 Posts
TITAN21 said:
ps. i got a question for you guys, if i do some little performance enhancements like maybe putting on a dual exhaust or a k&n filter, just minor work, will that affect my factory warranty in any way?
A simple rule of thumb. From the MAF (Mass Air Flow censor) forward and from the Catalectic converter back will not void you warranty. Except for the parts you replaced.

·
Registered
174 Posts
Farmer Fred said:
They do one thing: allow larger pieces of dirt into your motor.
I agree! had one on my WS6! Did nothing but let more crap into the motor!

·
Premium Member
4,088 Posts
I spent $25.00 on a quality tow strap yesterday just so I can have the pleasure of pulling people out who get stuck off the pavement. I see these folks all the time while I am driving on the innerloop on the way in to work. I pray that I will get the opportunity to pull a Hemi out. :jester:

·
Super Moderator
35,736 Posts
OK, how's this? I love driving my Titan so much I VOLUNTEER to run errands for my wife and kids!!!

Need milk, I'll go!

The youngest has dance class? I'll bring her and then go pick her up!

Any excuse to get out and feel/hear/smell/touch/drive that truck!!!!

Everyday, I'm still finding new things that I like about it.

That's some sweet ride. :heart:

·
Registered
29 Posts
wow whith how you guys talk about the titan im realy anxiouse to get mine. But thats at least a half year out :crying:
Oh well i have pull out adds for the titan out of magazines on my wall and i day dream of the day i will be able to just go cruisin in my vary own titan :hat:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Driving my TITAN

Sorry guys I think I've got you all beat I am an outside construction equipment salesman and I get to drive all day long :cheers: This truck rides like no other I've ever driven. Buy the way last tank full I got just over 14 MPG and that is great in my book With the price of gashere in Ohio at 1.15 per gallon today it kind of expensive but I find it my duty to make every Truck owner on the road notice . by the way its really one sixtyfive just wanted to shake you up. :jester:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts