Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so tax time is here and that means if all goes as planned I should be buying my lift and tires soon. With that being said trying to see pics of everyones RC 3" setup with a write up of tire size you are running and any extras. Lets see how this goes I am hoping for RC 3" Bilsteins and 35's TrailGraps on a 20 or 18 thats the prob for now

·
Registered
573 Posts
Feel free to check the link in my sig. A lot of guys are running the rc lift cuz of the uca.

·
Registered
573 Posts
O yeah I have 5100s and the rc lift...last page is with a body lift

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Come on bro..........search...!! There are plenty of us running the RC kit. You won't have any problems running a 35" tire as long as your run a conservative back spaced wheel, basically close to stock BS wheels. 5.71"

·
Registered
101 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Come on bro..........search...!! There are plenty of us running the RC kit. You won't have any problems running a 35" tire as long as your run a conservative back spaced wheel, basically close to stock BS wheels. 5.71"
Bro I am searching and have searched just trying to start a new thread and get pics of a bunch of the RC Kits that are out there for everyone in the future that is thinking of running this kit is all.... but any suggestion on a 20 inch wheel with a similiar backspacing to stock?

·
Registered
358 Posts
Couple things to keep in mind...
I have the rough country UCAs, on 08 Pro4x springs, and a 2.5" lift spacer on my 04 4x4. With the RC UCAs I was not able to run 325/65R18 Toyo Open Country's because they were to wide and rubbed on the UCA. This was on stock wheels. Now, if you were to get a more negative offset wheel, it may be able fit, idk. Just a heads up you may want a narrower tire than a 325.

Also, at full lock the cv's bind up a little. So on 08's+ it might be a little taller than a 4x4 will want to go.

But on a more positive note it looks effin sweet!

·
Registered
358 Posts
Justthereforaday is running 315s with his setup. he had to do a pwm but i think that was all.
315/70r17? Is that on stock wheels? Ive been wondering if that set up would fit

·
Registered
573 Posts
No. Not stock wheels. -12 offset

1 - 9 of 9 Posts