Nissan Titan Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
259 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Looking for pros and cons of running these on a 4x4 vs just doing the cheap leveling kit?? Plan on running a 33-12.50-20 tire with KMC diesels 20x9. Mainly drive around town and stuff but do a little offroad at hunting lease and going bowfishing at various lakes..Any help or advice please.

·
Registered
6,373 Posts
I've never run the DR's up front, but I will tell you this...The shocks on the Titan suck...

·
Registered
246 Posts
I have the DR's and they are great. Absolutely no complaints. Awesome on and off road. Only downside is if you are planning on a big lift, they won't give you enough travel. If your doing just a leveling kit, they are perfect, in my opinion.

·
Registered
62 Posts
these are great shocks, i have no complaints what so ever. they handle real good off road, especially when they warm up a bit. on the streets they will go right thru dips and bumps like they're not even there.:rockon

·
Registered
6,182 Posts
I ran mine stock for awhile to level and improve ride and handling. One of the best purchases I've made.

A little over a year ago, I bought the rest of the PRG 4" Performance Package, (I actually already had the PRG selected and mount modified Bilsteins on the rear too). So there is an upgrade path with the DRs if you later want more lift. Even at 3" of lift the Titan handles the curves great!

1) Stock DRE front at 2", and Bilstein rear. 2 & 3) PRG 4" Performance Pkg. set to 3"

Attachments

1 - 6 of 6 Posts