Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Premium Member
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Finally finished my carbon fiber fenders for my truck, all I know this is the first and last set of fenders I make in carbon fiber. Started the project since last December but school and work keeps me busy 24/7. enjoy....

·
Registered
2,408 Posts
looking good!

·
Premium Member
289 Posts
Nice fenders!

Oh and i really like your headlights, where did you get them from?

·
Premium Member
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks everybody!
carbon fiber bed sides?? no thanks............. my arms, shoulders and neck still hurting for all the wet sanding, starting with 400 grid,600,800,1000,2000 and finally 3000 grid, now imagine wet sanding two big a** bed sides:huh:
I'm also making a carbon fiber grill, similar to the stillen grill, I just need more time....

·
Registered
851 Posts
Finally finished my carbon fiber fenders for my truck, all I know this is the first and last set of fenders I make in carbon fiber. Started the project since last December but school and work keeps me busy 24/7. enjoy....

looks good bro, Did that guy buy your other fenders that you had at the meet?

·
Registered
851 Posts
Im still trying Tork By the way Jose I will be down in Santee on Tuesday
Well hopefully everything will work for you man, They will look bad a$$ on your T

·
Premium Member
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Ya I think they will and with the Bumper I am picking up they will look even better

Yes sir, they are ready to pick up. Tuesday is good for me, like around 6 pm?

·
Premium Member
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Nice fenders!

Oh and i really like your headlights, where did you get them from?
Thanks! I bought my headlight from a local salvage yard, they came off from a 2008 armada.

Reactions: leonag123

·
Registered
8,459 Posts
Those are sick!!! Nice work!

·
Registered
712 Posts
Ouch that would put me home awful late maybe I could pick em up from you at work or something Im planning on being in Santee at around noon I will PM you my phone number or you can PM me yours an we can set something up

·
Registered
1,173 Posts
Do you work at iconic or own Iconic the place that makes the FRP fenders for our trucks already? those look to be the same or did you just use them as your starting mold?

·
Registered
220 Posts
Those fenders look killer!! Awesome job, I'm impressed...

·
Registered
878 Posts
Do you work at iconic or own Iconic the place that makes the FRP fenders for our trucks already? those look to be the same or did you just use them as your starting mold?
Yea, im curious about the process also...

1 - 20 of 31 Posts