• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 1429 Posts

·
Registered
779 Posts
Lieutenant Kerry

Since Gen. Clark's not running, my vote will goto Lieutenant Kerry :rockon or any tough guy (like AZ's Senator McCain :gunz: ) that can unseat Bush :futwice: .

I dont' care much for them "tax and spend" liberals, but I dislike Bush even more.

Priorites:
National Security is THE #1 priority [good to have more guns, but even better to know how, and when, and with whom to use the big guns with];

Public Education is #2 (investmets on Americans keeps good jobs in America, creates more, better, jobs. go for Mars);

Affordable Health Care for ALL working Americans citizens is #3 (but keep my private healthcare - don't mess with mine.)

capitalism is great, but democratic caitalism is even better. Thank God we aint like China or Russia in our capitalism!

Greek Proverb "A society grows great when old men plant trees whose shade they know they shall never sit in."

·
Registered
144 Posts
OMG. Why in the WORLD would anyone vote democrat? Geez!!! Guess you like the idea of no national security, another $1 or so of tax on your gas, and no accountability for anything, higher taxes, supporting lazy people, etc., huh?

·
Premium Member
2,763 Posts
Since my choice "anyone but Bush" wasn't a choice, I went for Kerry.

·
Registered
622 Posts
well i guess it's officially herman munster vs. george w. bush in november. i will be voting for bush. he has been a leader and general the past couple of years and i see no reason for change. if the democrats take over and there is another terrorist bombing, there will be no retaliation.

·
Registered
489 Posts
I will vote for anyone but bush. That draft dodging bastard. I used too like that SOB. Now our tax dollars are going for fixing marriages, and worry about if gays get married. Who give's a Fu#$? Its not the goverments problem. Why there spending tax dollars on bullshet that the goverment is not even supposed to be involved in is beyond me. Oh my God, dont get me started about Bush. I like the titan truck, and i can stay cool, but when it comes to politics, just dont get me started!!! If anyone wants a debate let me know. I am neither democrate, or repulican. There are no parties no more as far as i am concerned. All polititians are liers. while we debate the president plays golf, and everyone under him attends strip clubs, and crack houses at there choosing. I am not saying no candidate is better, but lets give another person a chance. Bush has the worst record of all presidents..

·
Registered
779 Posts
Bush has the worst record of all...

BudmanHemi said:
I will vote for anyone but bush. That draft dodging bastard. I used too like that SOB. Now our tax dollars are going for fixing marriages, and worry about if gays get married. Who give's a Fu#$? Its not the goverments problem. Why there spending tax dollars on bullshet that the goverment is not even supposed to be involved in is beyond me. Oh my God, dont get me started about Bush. I like the titan truck, and i can stay cool, but when it comes to politics, just dont get me started!!! If anyone wants a debate let me know. I am neither democrate, or repulican. There are no parties no more as far as i am concerned. All polititians are liers. while we debate the president plays golf, and everyone under him attends strip clubs, and crack houses at there choosing. I am not saying no candidate is better, but lets give another person a chance. Bush has the worst record of all presidents..

enough said!
i'm voting for the fighting lieutenant who's survived ground combat and has saved lives and had the brains & balls to protest Vietnam after dutifully serving our country.

·
Registered
489 Posts
Woah, Just read my rant, and sorry for it. Pluckyou i am with you. I will say this in a nice way. Its time too give someone else a chance at the whitehouse.. Ok, thats more me.. LOL Its only the truth though...

·
Registered
60 Posts
enough said!
i'm voting for the fighting lieutenant who's survived ground combat and has saved lives and had the brains & balls to protest Vietnam after dutifully serving our country.
I've read a little on Bush's history & while I think he's okay that has me concerned as a military guy. Also, while we're at it what about the Weapons Of Mass Destruction? Sure, we got Saddam but, even then he still kind of lied about it. I haven't seen any WMD? Just my two cents & also what about our job market? We need something to be done about that so it gives everyone a fair chance to own a Titan. :)

·
Registered
115 Posts
Common Guys We Are All Titaneres. I Don't Think Polictics Or Religion Should Not Be Part Of Our Forum. The Titan Is Something Special We Have In Common. Let's Not Try To Ruin It.

·
Registered
779 Posts
Off-Topic

what's why there's an "Off-Topic" section. don't be so sensitive.
a good (or bad) debate is fine in the "Off-Topic" arena.
and a physical "debate" :boxing: is "fine" too, if you can avoid the lawman and the lawyers afterwards.

·
Registered
15 Posts
I'll be voting for Bush.I think he's done a wonderful job. Have you forgotten 911? I suppose we should have set back and let the terrorists get away with killing thousands of people? If the Democrats take over they'll take control of all of our guns.The crooks will be the only ones that have them. Why can't people stand together ,instead of constantly putting down our President? :gunz:

·
Banned
2,155 Posts
Kerry is an idiot and a hypocrite. i would rather have bush in office than the popularity slut Kerry. Kerry will take the side of whatever is popular and change his mind when it isn't. Hey Kerry is married to the Multi-millionaire owner of Heinz 57, what a gold diggin whore. don't ever put McCain and Kerry in the same sentence. McCain's military history puts Kerry's falsified and ***-kissing service record to shame. :futwice:uck Kerry!!!

1 - 20 of 1429 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.