Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Does anyone know the wholesale price of a 2008 SE CC with pop. package? I talked to a fleet manager at a dealership and he said he could sell me any Titan in stock for wholesale but I have no idea what that figure is. I'd like to know before I go, so I know if he's being 100% truthful. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

·
Registered
76 Posts
I baught a 2008 cc lwb se tow and pop package,capt. chairs. in the beginning of Oct. this year from sterling mc call nissan in stafford,tx 22,477+ttl.even got side rails.:hat:

·
Registered
190 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That is a good price. Did that include the rebate?

·
Registered
301 Posts
I bought mine 2008 CC LWB 4X4, from Crown Nissan in Greenville, SC for $26,500 it has Popular package with Captains Chairs. And I paid $500 extra for hitch, running boards, upholstery treatment, pin striping etc. for all dealer installed options.
Now 2008.5 are out, but I know Crown had 2 2008 PR)-4X CC both in Graphite CC, LWB, and one has Popular package with Captains chair and other one is Rockford Fosgate package with bench seat. Good luck with your search.

·
Premium Member
3,447 Posts
My dad bought his 2008 SE CC tow package, bed package, captains popular package for 500 under invoice plus 3500 rebate in August. It ended up 25,800. A couple of weeks ago I saw 5000 rebates and I heard now they are 3500 rebate with 0% financing.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Re: Wholesale Price?

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
( That is a good price. Did that include the rebate? )----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
That was with all rebates and dealer discounts.:rolleyes:

·
Registered
73 Posts
I just picked my 2008 TITAN SE CC LB Pop pkg, and a couple other things for 22,934.60 OTD from NORTH TEXAS NISSAN. I was very happy with this dealership, they were very nice and helpful, they didn't try to over BS me because of my age.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts