Nissan Titan Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
6,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Who else is heading up to Antelope Vally/Lancaster for the CORR races? I'm heading down to the sand/off-road show in Orange early Sat morn, then out to AV for the races Sunday...

·
Registered
3,363 Posts
I want to go but we will see!

I'm trying to find the buy one get one free add in the newspaper. I know there is one but I'm not sure where to get it!

·
Registered
5,748 Posts
I'll be there sat and sun...................... On the track, again.:D

·
Registered
2,710 Posts
Justintoxicated said:
I want to go but we will see!

I'm trying to find the buy one get one free add in the newspaper. I know there is one but I'm not sure where to get it!
If you find it please post where we can find the coupon im looking too.

·
Registered
6,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'll be there sat and sun...................... On the track, again
You always get the best seats in the house!...

·
Registered
5,748 Posts
loufish said:
You always get the best seats in the house!...
True, but we can't really enjoy the races much. Especially when all hell breaks loose out there. We can get really busy at times.:teeth:

·
Registered
6,373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
True, but we can't really enjoy the races much. Especially when all hell breaks loose out there. We can get really busy at times.
Yes you guys do! Way cool to have your Titans running around the track...The CORR website says to hurry and get tickets now they're running out, what's your take? We have about 5 people so far in our group and will be sitting in the "cheap seats"...Think I should order ahead?

·
Registered
5,748 Posts
loufish said:
Yes you guys do! Way cool to have your Titans running around the track...The CORR website says to hurry and get tickets now they're running out, what's your take? We have about 5 people so far in our group and will be sitting in the "cheap seats"...Think I should order ahead?
I would say yes. The events are starting to sell out now.

·
Registered
5,541 Posts
loufish said:
i would! the races in chulie were all sold out last time, i'm hoping they put a stretch of stands on the west side of the course as well...
anyways, i'm hearing that the Antilope course is one of the best if not the best!

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
SuperMario_N_Titan said:
Are you talking about Motoplex? If so, I agree with you. Better leave it alone!!
yeah! i think its on the infield next to it though. Maby i can get a 2fer and go to the track early and also see through the fence

·
Registered
165 Posts
Leadsled124 said:
yeah! i think its on the infield next to it though. Maby i can get a 2fer and go to the track early and also see through the fence
No can do. They shut down the track the whole week. Last time CORR was up here I went to the Motoplex on the monday before the weekend for CORR, and I was only able to put in about 10 laps before they told us we had to leave because of safety reasons, which is understandable, although it was cool having them fly by when they were doing their test/practice runs. So in return Motoplex gave me a free pass for next time, they refunded my money, and gave me a shirt.

·
Registered
5,748 Posts
hooligan said:
anyways, i'm hearing that the Antilope course is one of the best if not the best!
Hooli, there's no way AV can compare to the new CV track. The New CV track is amazing!!!

Leadsled124 said:
they better not be terrin up my track!
Last year they actually were talking about taking some of the motocross track to make the CORR track bigger.

·
Registered
5,541 Posts
Yellomantis said:
Hooli, there's no way AV can compare to the new CV track. The New CV track is amazing!!!
that's what i thought, then again i haven't seen the AV track aside from videos and photos but i was completely blown away by the new CV track!!! but i hope they put another set of stands for more people cause the last one was standing room only.

·
Registered
58 Posts
I am going to try to make it on Saturday. Hopefully my shock hoop install will be done end of this week.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Yellomantis said:
I'll be there sat and sun...................... On the track, again.:D
Do you know what the premium admission includes?

1 - 20 of 38 Posts